We got the Auto Bumpage

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
After our little run at worlds we got the bump. We played up a bunch last year and planned on playing D/C this year. We are by far the most hated team in our area mostly due to me being the pitcher haha We should win the MD Major in June which is really gonna set this thing off...stay tuned.

DAMAGED

This is how it's working out so far.

http://www.usssa.com/sports/Rank2.asp?State=52&ClassID=707&SeasonID=17&RankSystem=2

http://www.usssa.com/sports/Rank2.asp?State=52&ClassID=706&SeasonID=18&RankSystem=2

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Stretch we are killing it over here already beating C teams from va and md god I love my life.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I did just order a mask I've had a couple close calls already dude hit my hair on Sunday. E and D doesn't bother me but C ballers with shaved bats and ZN's ya know...

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Not on our schedule but some good friends of mine play with Shen. valley out of va they'll be down there.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
not to bust ball but how do you win tournies with 2 and 3 losses? and are there only 14 d teams in all of maryland?

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Miken Mafia the team that won e worlds from Deleware broke up to keep playing e. We were playing up regardless of what happened at worlds.

Thanks captain.

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
Was just told it's already full with a 20 team waiting list. It's a double major so it's all conference teams. Wtf

It's been like that way for months man.

Tri State was trying to get into it. If they do get in, I'll be down that Saturday with them. Apparently they are first on the waiting list.

huzzdog

retired
it's because they made it a dual.. cheap to get to... timing is good.. and when the major teams show it becomes a 4pt event.. meaning all conference teams who want any points have to play

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Miken Mafia the team that won e worlds from Deleware broke up to keep playing e. We were playing up regardless of what happened at worlds.

Thanks captain.

They came down to Virginia for Softball Nation Bronze Nationals last year. Forget how they finished but the one game of theirs I watched, they were hitting it. Everybody said there was no way they were a bronze team.