Team 20 check point

KCarroll1

Addicted to Softballfans
Kevin Carroll checking in. Captain is Troy65. Not sure if he'll be on here or not. First game is at 9:30.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Team 20
C Troy Walker - Troy65
1 Amber Bryant
2 Brian Hill - thejuggster
3 Chad Campbell - chad76 - out
3 Levi Champion - in
4 Jenny Gourdouze
5 Jesse Milles - milless7
6 Jim Cuthbertson - Hawkeye92
7 Josh Shepherd
8 Kevin Carroll - KCarroll1
9 Mike Techmanski
10 Shane Brown
11 Zach Noles

Last edited:

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Wow not many people from our team on here. Any one hitting in the Derby?
I'll be donating my money to charity on Friday night.
I'm just hoping to hit 1 out as to not embarrass myself to terribly.
Really, i just want to get some swings in because BP has been tough to come by with the Spring we had, but I don't need to tell you Minnesota guys that. LOL!

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Team 20
C Troy Walker - Troy65
1 Amber Bryant
3 Chad Campbell
4 Jenny Gourdouze
7 Josh Shepherd
9 Mike Techmanski
10 Shane Brown
11 Zach Noles
That's all I know for now.
Jenny is a girl who plays here locally. I'm pretty sure she plays co-ed with some of my buddies, but I don't know her personally.

milless7

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be donating my money to charity on Friday night.
I'm just hoping to hit 1 out as to not embarrass myself to terribly.
Really, i just want to get some swings in because BP has been tough to come by with the Spring we had, but I don't need to tell you Minnesota guys that. LOL!

Lol, I hear yea I would like to get some swings in. Been along winter only been hitting twice. And derick say on your thread. ..

troy65

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks kc game times pretty good fig 930 to start and last game 430 should be kewl...weather suppose to be good on Saturday possible rain sunday booo.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
thanks kc game times pretty good fig 930 to start and last game 430 should be kewl...weather suppose to be good on Saturday possible rain sunday booo.
The weather will change 5 times between now & then.
I just hope it changes for the better.

jhob54

who cares
Josh Shepard is not a member I have played ball with him for past 8-9 years very solid stick and fielder.
Zach Noles not sure if he is a member I have played ball with him also past couple years another solid stick and fielder.

troy65

Addicted to Softballfans
hey the captain here ,if any of team 20 players need to reach me,,217-841-0756..shoot me text if you have any questions or concerns..looking forward to this weekend,,lets have fun ....

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
I am checking in..Brian Hill. I would have been on earlier but had super nasty stomach flu this weekend. Glad I got this now instead on this coming weekend.

troy65

Addicted to Softballfans
who is ,sixes and hawkeye? do we want to draw acrds for the line up or leave it up to the captain,,,,we playing 3 man outfield ?

KCarroll1

Addicted to Softballfans
You know I'll run a 3 man all day if we got the guys for it. And count me in for pre game at Pub II

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
who is ,sixes and hawkeye? do we want to draw acrds for the line up or leave it up to the captain,,,

Team 20
C Troy Walker - Troy65
1 Amber Bryant
3 Chad Campbell - chad76
4 Jenny Gourdouze
7 Josh Shepherd
9 Mike Techmanski
10 Shane Brown
11 Zach Noles

Sixes is not on our team. He's on team 3. One Minnesota guy on our team is ENOUGH!! :eek: :)
I'm game for a 3 man OF if we've got the personnel to run it. My old legs wouldn't hold up running out there all day anymore but I can go SS, 2B, or 5 man. I can run OF if we play 4 and pitch if needed. We can do whatever for batting order in pool play (cards, age, alphabetical, height :D) but i think we should be more strategic for the tournament on Sunday.