Best tasting protein powders

OToole20

Addicted to Softballfans
Whats your favorite...
I'm really liking the muscle milk... chocolate and dark chocolate.

looking to trying the cake batter and the brownie mix as well.

what brands and flavors are you drinking...???

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
Cellucor peanut butter marshmallow.
Cellucor mint chocolate

The pb and marshmallow is amazing. The mint is so so, but in order to get that real flavor you have to keep the water to a minimum IMO. I have those 2 and the cinnamon roll and pleased with all 3. Can't beat the 3 for $60 either. Next time I'm going to try the cake batter.

MP Combat chocolate, inner armour blue chocolate, and Elite xt fudge brownie are really good as well.

lordnlkon

Star Player
Pro7ein by Nutrishop is by far the best protein for taste out there. 34 grams of protein per serving with 1 gram of fat. Comes in Vanilla, Chocolate or Cookies and Cream. Can mix it with a spoon and it fully dissolves.

swat1018

Addicted to Softballfans
Trutein by Body Nutrition gets my vote. Chocolate PB is great, Shamrock Shake is outstanding (but is only released for a short time). Good profile too

Seth57

Addicted to Softballfans
Find an Arbonne Representative in your area! It is the best made product out for Protein powders. Its made with all-natural products and no Man made ingredients! You will get what you pay for! I just did a 28 day detox program from Arbonne and it really slimmed me down. Its a really good package of products for a good price. I am not a Representative just found it one day and decided to try it. I played Rugby/Softball in the Air Force, Football in College using different protein powders and this is hands down the best product I've ever used. Tastes great and goes down easy.

OToole20

Addicted to Softballfans
The pb and marshmallow is amazing. The mint is so so, but in order to get that real flavor you have to keep the water to a minimum IMO. I have those 2 and the cinnamon roll and pleased with all 3. Can't beat the 3 for $60 either. Next time I'm going to try the cake batter.

MP Combat chocolate, inner armour blue chocolate, and Elite xt fudge brownie are really good as well.

where can I find this deal???

Jburrin22

Extra Hitter
Trutein cinnabun is the best I have ever had. 9.5 rating out of 10 on bodybuilding.com. A buddy turned me on to this and it is delicious.

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
Dymatized Elite Whey mint chocolate. Can't really taste much mint flavor in it, but it's real tasty. I use it by itself with h20 and in smoothies.

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
Optimum Nutrition - Chocolate...

If you think any ON chocolate based flavor is good you'd be blown out by 50% of other products. I've tried everyone of ON flavors and the only one I could stand was strawberry and that was only good with milk. I kept thinking I was getting bad tubs, but gawd was that stuff awful.

OToole20

Addicted to Softballfans
bodybuilding.com. Last time I ordered I got 3 - 4lb containers of protein, and 1 C4 for 129

rec'd my order today... and my goodness. the PBM is AWESOME great tasting powder. Really good call, Thank you
excited to try the cin swirl and molten choc.

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
rec'd my order today... and my goodness. the PBM is AWESOME great tasting powder. Really good call, Thank you
excited to try the cin swirl and molten choc.

Cin swirl is pretty good but not as good as the pbm. Lmk how the molten taste as this along with the cake batter are the next ones to try.

OToole20

Addicted to Softballfans
Cin swirl is pretty good but not as good as the pbm. Lmk how the molten taste as this along with the cake batter are the next ones to try.

molten is really good as well... had it last night after my workout. Really happy with both so far... having Cin swirl for breakfast :)