Perfect Game

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
Last night my D league team completely dominated a new team in our league. They sent 12 guys to the plate and all 12 got sat down in order. No walks - No errors.

We scored something like 30 runs too. I had 6ab's in the game and reached every time 1 of which was on an error.

Bottom Line!!! Has anybody ever seen a 4 inning perfecto????

Jeagle

Addicted to Softballfans
Kind of seems like a **** move. Usually if the game is out of hand our team will have our pitch throw right down the pipe and help the other guys out so they at least have some positive results. At the end of the day the point is for both teams to have fun..

spos21ram

The Legend
4 inning perfect game isn't a real perfect game. I've seen a 7 inning perfect game. Now that's impressive.

D-League? really? lol

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
I sincerely understand that we want a fun game for both sides but they were hitting liners at my ss and 3b (studs) or they hit pop flys trying to go oppo. Was just one of those things where we were all in awe of the fact that they couldn't buy a hit.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
we played a tourney where we no hit a team. their next game they won something like 24-2. it was cool but not brag worthy... til now

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
4 innings without a baserunner is pretty damn impressive. Their defense not withstanding... I have simply not seen that in the 6 years i've been playing in So. Cal.

Odog

Addicted to Softballfans
A 7 inning perfect game is not perfect...... Your team didn't hit enough to mercy a scoreless team?

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
Just saying - we put up well over 20 runs (probably 30) in 4 innings. Game was called a mercy and lasted only 40 minutes. I have never heard of or seen another team not reach base.

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
A rec league team I play on did this once . The other team is normally really good wins a lot of tourneys but it was a late game so they had been hanging out in the parking lot drinking for hours and were in no shape to play ball .

spos21ram

The Legend
The one I saw was when I was a little kid at the field with my dad. Happened in the early 90's. 7 inning perfect game. Score was 7-0.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
this thread is almost as lame as the emoticons in the op's sig. almost. but no, i have never seen a perfect game in softball. and if i did. i wouldnt be impressed.

csk415

Addicted to Softballfans
I struck out a guy looking and swinging at his only 2 at bats. Think his walleye had something to do with it though. I staired his arse down all the way back to the dug out Coach Kent Murphy style. As a matter of fact this thread would make a good vid for Coach Murphy, "How to win a slow pitch D league game". Has a nice ring to it.

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
I once reached base four times in a row six? my god.....rusty bumgardner who? why are you not paid to play?

TheKid33

Star Player
Almost as impressive as hitting for the cycle, almost.

I've had 2 guys on my team go 5-5 with cycles this season. I'd say the perfecto is a more impressive feat. It's a team effort that makes it so special though, it's not really an individual accomplishment. No one is pitching thinking about striking out the side.. It's slowpitch freaking softball. But still takes a pitcher to put the ball in the right spots. Team effort for sure

Lsube0555

Part Time Player
I'd call BS... a D league team and one guy can't get a hit, a seeing eye single, a slow roller and beat a throw, I mean come on, maybe you were playing a in a league at the special school with the short buses