Dc41

jhitman

Hmmm...sounds like I want a 26 then. #weaksauce

I use to swing 28's but switched to 27's about 4-5 years ago. So 27.5 works for me well. Whatever you feel best with, but the DC-41 is the best bat that came out this year IMO. I can forsee these going on Ebay down the road for $300+.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Mine doesn't haven't a receipt madbeers... If anyone is interested at 150. Ill move it but otherwise ill hold on to it.

single wally

Professional Amateur
I'm trying to hoard mine as they have been discontinued. Just ordered a 3rd one. I have a 27 but feels about 27.5. I think they weigh about 1/2 ounce more than sticker. I've sold everything but a BP bat to have these fill my bag.

How do you know they have been discontinued?

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm trying to hoard mine as they have been discontinued. Just ordered a 3rd one. I have a 27 but feels about 27.5. I think they weigh about 1/2 ounce more than sticker. I've sold everything but a BP bat to have these fill my bag.

This is false information. Its impossible considering Miken is expecting to receive another shipment.

PPC#12

Manager
Well, another confirmation here that thus is not just hype. This bat is incredible. Felt good from swing one but put about 200 on it with 44/400s and it is just silly :) certainly the best purchase I've made in a while

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Finally picked up a 30 and it is starting to heat up. Sound is starting to get better, but it is behind my ressy legit at this point.:(

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally picked up a 30 and it is starting to heat up. Sound is starting to get better, but it is behind my ressy legit at this point.:(

You know where it can come for the fall/winter, if need be (if I don't move up there, that is) :cool:

My 28 is pretty nuts right now, but of course I wished I grabbed a 30...

bird25

34/30 Club #25
You know where it can come for the fall/winter, if need be (if I don't move up there, that is) :cool:

My 28 is pretty nuts right now, but of course I wished I grabbed a 30...

Yes, the 30 is a BEAST, but if you get the timing right ball go far.:biggthumpup:

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Tons of swings?

No. Probably was a fluke, or dud. It had 150 swings with a mix of 44/400's, BLD balls, 52/300's, bp rockets, and classic M's. Probably 40 swings total with 44's. It had a vertical crack after 100 swings, then developed two X patterned cracks around 135ish.

jhitman

How do you know they have been discontinued?

I read it on the ***************** web-site. I asked coach here on softballfans.com and he said they bought the last bunch. I ordered another 27ounce before they were sold out. Maybe they are discontinuing this one and making room for next year's model of the DC-41 (most likely the same bat with different graphics).

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Anyone break one? Other then knob..

Yes. A couple. Both around 500-600 hits. My current gamer is at about 700 right now. I don't BP it. Game hits only. And against rocks, it takes a seat.

Thats it - I am ordering one when I get back from vacation...

You won't regret it.

I read it on the ***************** web-site. I asked coach here on softballfans.com and he said they bought the last bunch. I ordered another 27ounce before they were sold out. Maybe they are discontinuing this one and making room for next year's model of the DC-41 (most likely the same bat with different graphics).

How Miken will discontinue their hottest selling bat is beyond me.

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
single wally8001859 said:
30oz DC41 is a man's bat! I'll be warming up that bad boy in the on deck circle.

I have 0 control with a 30oz dc. Uh oh hr's for days. 44/400s go far

jhitman

Yes. A couple. Both around 500-600 hits. My current gamer is at about 700 right now. I don't BP it. Game hits only. And against rocks, it takes a seat.

You won't regret it.

How Miken will discontinue their hottest selling bat is beyond me.

I completely agree. Maybe they are just changing the graphics for the new line coming in for 2015? I have 3 now and am glad I got them when I did. It's definitely the best bat I've hit in a while.

DStandridge

OHIPAL
I don't think the Dc-41 is being discontinued. I believe it's more in the end of the year production for the "2015 Dc-41", with the "2016 Dc-41" coming out in October, or said given month.

jhitman

I don't think the Dc-41 is being discontinued. I believe it's more in the end of the year production for the "2015 Dc-41", with the "2016 Dc-41" coming out in October, or said given month.

Could be right on that one. If that's the case, do you know if the 2016 model will just be different graphics?

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit the farthest hit ball today in 90 degree heat with a classic M. Marked it off at 370'. Mine has about 400 hits and just lost the ping sound!

DC41 is the goods!

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Swinging my DC in league last night and as I'm swinging the knob comes off, I almost killed the on deck batter.... Ooops