Combatants say your randoms part 8

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
I'm going to open up this 2015 DBA. I've been getting word it's as hot or hotter than the orange DBA. I'm kinda excited.

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
Why not? I have this in mind for you

I'm going to have dirty dreams about this tonight.

Ok sellin a kidney and getting a n Avarice G5 hot damn!
If it's as good as the g4, you'll be a happy camper DJ.

I'm going to open up this 2015 DBA. I've been getting word it's as hot or hotter than the orange DBA. I'm kinda excited.

I still don't see how this is even possible.

If he says no, I know 3 Mid-MO guys that will. ;)
He said break IN, not break.

whogotz

dilligaf?
someone talk me off the ledge - the game is getting less fun.

putting serious thought to 2 nights per week and no more saturdays. back to fishing alot more.

whogotz

dilligaf?
ready for senior ball. too many hotheaded youngsters thinking they can bark on me and not expect me to respond.

happily enjoying being a grandfather - too old for the BS.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
ready for senior ball. too many hotheaded youngsters thinking they can bark on me and not expect me to respond.

happily enjoying being a grandfather - too old for the BS.

gtfo gramps its a young mans game. jk. i hear it more and more from my 40+ friends that they enjoy the game playing against the older guys cause they have been around the game longer and there just isnt the drama BS that comes with the mouth running kids fresh into the sport that bat flip singles...bro it came in underhand and guess what, it will be coming in underhand next time too:cool:

whogotz

dilligaf?
gtfo gramps its a young mans game. jk. i hear it more and more from my 40+ friends that they enjoy the game playing against the older guys cause they have been around the game longer and there just isnt the drama BS that comes with the mouth running kids fresh into the sport that bat flip singles...bro it came in underhand and guess what, it will be coming in underhand next time too:cool:

its true - and i am fine accepting that while i can still score from second on a base hit - it isnt as easy anymore.

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
someone talk me off the ledge - the game is getting less fun.

putting serious thought to 2 nights per week and no more saturdays. back to fishing alot more.

I already cut back to 2 nights and I'm 33. Too much drama. I'm probably part of the problem I don't even try in league anymore. I have to constantly move around to accommodate some cry baby who can't play somewhere or get bumped down the order because this guys cousins sisters friend is suppose to be the man.

whogotz

dilligaf?
probably jinxing myself - but since this new "give less of a damn" attitude - i have actually hit much better than i was before.

Ronnie G

Star Player
COMBATANTS! I have a 26.5 Guilt I want to sell, anyone interested?

Money is going into a snowblower cause I live in the NE

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
Its freekin cold fellas. My bucket of balls is frozen to my truck bed.

Funny how much of a difference 4hrs north makes. It was 25 this am, but not real terrible right now. It keeps creeping in though. I hope we don't get caught off guard like last yr. Most Alabamians are just not smart enough to drive in snow.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
SNow is no biggy.Living in MI taught me that. ICE...........she is a beeeeaaaattttcccchhh!
Good to see you Fuzz. Feeling better?

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
SNow is no biggy.Living in MI taught me that. ICE...........she is a beeeeaaaattttcccchhh!
Good to see you Fuzz. Feeling better?

Snow................ no problem
Ice................... sucks
-22 Windchill...... count me out for everything

I can handle just about anything other than artic winds

whogotz

dilligaf?
Snow................ no problem
Ice................... sucks
-22 Windchill...... count me out for everything

I can handle just about anything other than artic winds

hate hate hate all of the above

born and raised in NY and knew early on that I could not stay there my whole life.

nothing but misery in the cold, snow, and ice

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
hate hate hate all of the above

born and raised in NY and knew early on that I could not stay there my whole life.

nothing but misery in the cold, snow, and ice

I would move (so I can play more softball ;)). Honestly though, I like the snow (in moderation) it makes it feel like winter. Sledding with the kids and build snowmen and snowball fights are good. We normally don't get much ice and if we do, I normally just stay inside with that going on. When you have to get out and it is 0 and negative with a windchill, there's nothing good for that weather at all. The polar vortex junk of last year was almost enough to make me consider moving.