2015 Juggy

cc45314

Star Player
I know last years juggy had the paint seam issue, but I got this years juggy and haven't had any issues with it so far. I have put around 200 swings on mine and it's going strong with no signs of paint cracks. Anybody have any paint cracks with the new juggy yet? Haven't seen any threads about anyone having issues with the new juggy.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Imo.. most paint seam issues are probably from hitting anything harder than 52/300's.. i have 350+ hits on my 14 juggy all with 52's, no signs of paint issues so far.

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
My 15 juggy and insane is holding up fine so far with around 200-300 hits on them against 52's and 47/450 zn's. My 2 14 juggies paint cracked within the first 25 cuts or so and all my past 14 juggies and j3a's from last couple years all got paint cracks some faster than others. Also all of them were 27oz

sscroggin

Yada Yada Yada
I've got about 300 cuts on mine with mainly old ASA 44/375 and a few 52/300, with some NSA 44/400's sprinkled in there. Temps no higher than 60. I don't mash by any means but I can lose some balls. So far so good no paint crack here. My juggy is the 25.5 oz version and I am enjoying swinging it so far. I'm used to Eastons so for me it was hot right out of the wrapper.

matt6195

Manager
I have a 2014 Juggy with about 500 swings on it. No paint cracks. Now my J3A with about 150 swings on paint cracked.

cc45314

Star Player
Seems like most of them haven't had any issues, even after hitting some harder balls. I had last years juggy and it paint cracked on me around 50-100 swings hitting only 52's. I was skeptical of the same thing happening, but so far I have been impressed

matt6195

Manager
Seems like most of them haven't had any issues, even after hitting some harder balls. I had last years juggy and it paint cracked on me around 50-100 swings hitting only 52's. I was skeptical of the same thing happening, but so far I have been impressed

How do you like the DNA compared to the Juggy?

cc45314

Star Player
How do you like the DNA compared to the Juggy?

I just picked it up and haven't had a chance to really swing it, besides 3 game hits. Only thing I noticed was the juggy has more flex than the DNA. I should have a better comparison when I get some BP in.