For Sale Colton36 Wiffleball Hats

dds109

Love you Son...

Hey guys 4 years ago I lost my son Colton, 36 minutes after he was born to PKD. Its a disease that affects the kidneys and did not let his develop during pregnancy. We found out 3 months before he was born and his fate. It was our first child and it was devastating to us. Each year we help and walk/run in a PKD event. This year our family and friends are going to walk in the event and also play a little wiffleball tournament in his honor. We choose wiffleball because by now he would of been playing with us in the backyard and we thought the theme would be fitting.

I decided to open it up to the board to see if any of you are interested. The proceeds from these are part of our donation to The PKD Foundation along with Massey Park where we had 4 park benches put in in Coltons name and to the Write Stuff for Kids program at our local schools that helps prepare meals for kids who can not afford meals.

Hat
$25 each or 2 for $45
Pacific Trucker 404M
Hats will take 6-8 weeks due to the detail in the stitching. Pacific is helping us make the logo as detailed as possible with more of a stitch like you see on the minor league baseball hats.
Order going in May 4th.
Size: Youth/S-M/L-XL Sizes

Please PM Me with the following.
Name
Address
Order
paypal address

Orders
1) yellowmein | L/XL PAID
2) NE Hitman | XS & S/M PAID
3) MJL 00 | (2) L/XL PAID
4) tl13 | L/XL PAID
5) carlos24 | L/XL & (2) Youth PAID
6) D RODZ | S/M & L/XL PAID
7) scottdburnett | S/M PAID
8) scottayg23 | L/XL PAID
9) kcreds29 | L/XL PAID
10) Keyz331 | L/XL PAID
11) wcoastsoftball | L/XL PAID
12) Arizonasoftball | S/M
13) Texas_Blaze_6 | S/M & L/XL PAID
14) dbantz | L/XL PAID
15) JonnyD21 | S/M PAID
16) Dcuster_1nation | S/M
17) Eroc13 | S/M PAID
18) rzamboni | L/XL PAID
19) Rich33 | S/M PAID
20) Catchthistank | L/XL PAID
21) uprising | S/M PAID

ORDER PLACED 5/5/2015

Last edited:

D RODZ

I Hit Piss RODZ
Hey dude, what's up. Put me down for one in a L/XL. I'll send you payment soon. Thank you

M

MJL 00

Im in fella...............

Hey adding an extra hat from johnnybravo6 on here so will send you another $20 and can ship to me.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

brewcrew5

WHOOP!!

When is the last day to put an order in? Going to show it to a couple friends and hopefully they will order some.

dds109

Love you Son...
will update later tonight just wanted to bump it up. Just coming in to say hey haha. thank you EVERYONE for the support!!!

dds109

Love you Son...
Thank you everyone. If you see red PAID by your name I have it in paypal and ur on the spreadsheet to be ordered.

Thank you a TON for all your support!

Bump please PAY and have orders in By monday May 4th

dds109

Love you Son...
Thanks guys updating first post with paid and who i have.

Please follow directions in frist post it helps me sypher out those buying on here compared to FB Groups.

thanks

dds109

Love you Son...
UPDATED. IF YOU WANT ONE please get your payments in by end of day today! Thank you a million times for all your support!

wcoastsoftball

If someone ordered a S/M and needs a L/XL, I will trade with you. I was borderline, but after trying a model on I might need the smaller size.