Anderson Huers General Discussion: The Sequel

sleepin4matty

Management Material
5 month old thread. Hit with my SAM's TiRT this weekend, 3-3 with 2 HRs and a ground rule double that got stuck in the fence and should have been HR #3. AMAZING bat

jaj23

Eye Baller
How is AB-9000 a 100% composite material (as described in the AMBUSH) and also an aerospace alloy (as described in the RT 2.0)? Also...Tumblebug would freak if he knew they were using the term "trampoline" to describe the sweet spot. With that said...how do these new bats perform?

jaj23

Eye Baller
5 month old thread. Hit with my SAM's TiRT this weekend, 3-3 with 2 HRs and a ground rule double that got stuck in the fence and should have been HR #3. AMAZING bat

Sorry I didn't respond to your PM in time. I spend more time on tundratalk.net these days (No, Andy...it's not about the frozen tundra in Alaska). Did you end up playing in a tournament at BLD in AZ during Spring Training?

Also, is any metal bat legal in that league??? That's crazy!!!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
The composites are good but QA is inconsistent. The RT 2.0 and the single wall Flex seem to hit well and hold up. I think the composite will do fine w 52 cores but harder ball can cause issues. I have a 34/25 RT 2.0 but am only playing single wall right now. I will hit it and a SuperNova 34/24 FP if I get to play anywhere else.......

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
Game winning RBI last night for this guy. First win of the season. We improve to 1-5. :rolleyes:

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Sorry I didn't respond to your PM in time. I spend more time on tundratalk.net these days (No, Andy...it's not about the frozen tundra in Alaska). Did you end up playing in a tournament at BLD in AZ during Spring Training?

Also, is any metal bat legal in that league??? That's crazy!!!

Yes any metal is legal. They have a big no composites rule. No clue about other metals i.e. titaniums :)

As far as a tournament at BLD, AZ I was looking for a tournament that will be next spring training. A group of us are planning on doing a trip down there to play some softball and catch a little baseball but weren't sure how those dreams would align.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
6 games will probably be it for our 14 game season. With rain every Friday, and the Meramec River flooding, most were cancelled.

That sucks Dan, in Pa thy play twice a week to get the season in cause they know it will rain. Maybe you need an aquatic sport?

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
As some of you know I have moved on to senior ball, which for now means single wall only so...
I have quite a cache of double walls that I would trade for single walls if any fellow anarchist would be interested. Check out my thread in the Anderson buy, sell trade section. A shout out to dfresh27 for helping me hook a good friend up!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Aww....shucks, it was nothing. Always good to help an old, and I mean old Anarchist out.

I KNOW AN OLDER ONE, lol. NO GAMES TODAY, MATT WOULDNT PICK ME UP FOR HIS TEAM , BUT HAVE PRACTICE SENIOR GAME TOMORROW. League starts the 11th, yea!

I am still looking to trade some real nice double walls for single walls, prefer Andersons but ant not beat to death will do.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
saw your excitement about raking leaves....you must have been laid up for a long time to actually enjoy raking leaves

Maybe more to do with experiencing fall than liking to rake leaves!

I been playing 55+ Senior Softball in Long Beach Ca. Single wall, I have some very nice bats to use :D:D:D

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Maybe he has a Rake-it-tech. :D
I can see Steven raking, looking at the rake, thinking
this thing needs some design changes........... Better raking through design improvement, LOL!!!!!!!

Steven, the wold need an improved design OG Nano, lets do it!!!!!!!!!! I want that Omega barrell huge sweet spot and EL feel in a one piece single wall come on Chief!!!!!