ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
wont be doing video with jmac plague...she is pushing up daisies
IMG_0076.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
No effing way! How the hell? That thing was barely used!

she looked like every other jmac, nice webs and ready to launch

about 2-3 swings in she felt weird, had the crack starting middle of the barrel, was making the ball curve a ton

decided to take her all the way....good night sweety

whogotz

dilligaf?
she looked like every other jmac, nice webs and ready to launch

about 2-3 swings in she felt weird, had the crack starting middle of the barrel, was making the ball curve a ton

decided to take her all the way....good night sweety

that is unreal. dont even know what to say - if you turn around and break that og av - you are a freak of nature

whogotz

dilligaf?
hysterical tournament win on saturday

we hit like total dog poop - but our defense was phenomenal.

you know when youre so confident in your offense that when the other team hits, you run in saying OUR TURN!!!

total opposite for us saturday - if we didnt score, we took the field saying - no biggie - we are about to goose egg these effers anyway. and sure enough - we did.

held three teams to ONE RUN through 5 innings - and one of them through seven (we won that one 10 to 1)

i told the guy filling in pitching - just throw strikes - watch how solid this defense will be for you.

icing on cake - protested a team and won it - of course they were mad - and their women started chirping - but i told them - rules are rules and you got caught trying to break them - blame your coach.

last thing - i love when they say - well we're gonna protest yours - go right ahead - i am 3-0 in my protests.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
hysterical tournament win on saturday

we hit like total dog poop - but our defense was phenomenal.

you know when youre so confident in your offense that when the other team hits, you run in saying OUR TURN!!!

total opposite for us saturday - if we didnt score, we took the field saying - no biggie - we are about to goose egg these effers anyway. and sure enough - we did.

held three teams to ONE RUN through 5 innings - and one of them through seven (we won that one 10 to 1)

i told the guy filling in pitching - just throw strikes - watch how solid this defense will be for you.

icing on cake - protested a team and won it - of course they were mad - and their women started chirping - but i told them - rules are rules and you got caught trying to break them - blame your coach.

last thing - i love when they say - well we're gonna protest yours - go right ahead - i am 3-0 in my protests.

Makes me smile every time!! No one even dares anymore. i make them look stupid with a capital"D"
best part about getting old is knowing the rules:)

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
BGF, if you're looking for a replacement, I have used 30oz just sitting in the garage.

bumping down in weight, but thanks man...unless its free, i am broke mang, bld is $10 bucks every week
joec has a combatant i can use

i also have to drop a few boombas with whogotz og av

QBA-RCN

Getting older sucks!!
Thanks whogotz. Originally from NY but been here forever.

oilslick: I'm sorry man. Been doing the senior's lately and I forgot about it till I looked in one of my bags. As for the kitchen, yes it does. I married a Filipina and she can throw it down!

QBA-RCN

Getting older sucks!!
bumping down in weight, but thanks man...unless its free, i am broke mang, bld is $10 bucks every week
joec has a combatant i can use

i also have to drop a few boombas with whogotz og av

I feel you on that. Loot's tight everywhere. I'm a noodle-armed slappy and used it for a bit in 50's. Felt good but got a 26oz Centenarian and that was it. It's just sitting there so if you know anyone or if you're still interested hit me up. It won't be a budget killer.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks whogotz. Originally from NY but been here forever.

oilslick: I'm sorry man. Been doing the senior's lately and I forgot about it till I looked in one of my bags. As for the kitchen, yes it does. I married a Filipina and she can throw it down!

No worries......BGF fed my addiction

whogotz

dilligaf?
qba-rican-pina: wow that is some diversity right there.

brooklyn born and raised myself - but can not stand the cold - so tropical climate for me

heard a senior dude doing bp with his centanarian once - each hit scared me - shotgun blasts