Maine 2015

i just figured that it's a small enough area up there that maybe someone here would know them

they talked but not trash, more busting balls and just talking...the catcher talked a lot but nothing to instigate which i consider fine

overall i guess i was really impressed by that pitcher...they were really trying to get to him but he kept it cool and made them look like clowns

squarewheelz

Phyuck You Jobu
I got all excited when I saw a new post in this thread!!!!! Only to find out it was someone ****ting on the lack of activity in this thread:wtf2:

^^^ Just trying to spark some interest.. Should be playing outdoors soon enough, though I'll need some muck boots for outfield, aka, when I warm up right fielder in between innings.:wave:

Munson
^^^ Just trying to spark some interest.. Should be playing outdoors soon enough, though I'll need some muck boots for outfield, aka, when I warm up right fielder in between innings.:wave:

Soon enought can't get here fast enough!!!!!!! Talk of heading to Lakeview to launch a few balls tonight actually. We usually have 2-3 tournies in by now. I'm not sure I remember my way around the bases at this point. Can't wait to see my first ground ball, probably be the first batter in the first game.....I smell an Ole in my future:p

harborhog

Addicted to Softballfans
Soon enought can't get here fast enough!!!!!!! Talk of heading to Lakeview to launch a few balls tonight actually. We usually have 2-3 tournies in by now. I'm not sure I remember my way around the bases at this point. Can't wait to see my first ground ball, probably be the first batter in the first game.....I smell an Ole in my future:p

RI and CT are in great shape!!

squarewheelz

Phyuck You Jobu
We usually head to RI for an early tourney, not sure why we didn't this year. Its not too bad of a trip for a one day tourney.

R+9 was scheduled to go to NJ and RI, both got shut down due to field conditions.. That was also a month ago...

Am going to play 18 this weekend if there are any takers:mod:

harborhog

Addicted to Softballfans
Any issues with the batters box? I think I read somewhere that they may be an issue???? Also, did they do the entire field or just the IF?

Just the infield about 25ft into the outfield, smooth transition to the grass. The batters box is turf like everyting else and completely flat, can't dig in but there's plenty of grip. It will make for very few rainouts and zero bad hops all year.. Sometimes if people cut the ball or get on top the second bounces can take off a little but it's better than catching a bad hop in the grill.

Munson
I can't believe we go a full month between posts during the season. Off season, I can see it. During the season, no excuse!!!!

huzzdog

retired
i see mike conicelli every single day. he told me nobody plays softball anymore.. hence dead thread

huzzdog

retired
ASA states in Bangor this weekend. another year of ASA putting the ****s to me. i didn't want to play in my hometown anyway.

huzzdog

retired
dmac was getting ready for the states.. by taking a shower
[ame=http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww196/huzzdog/Mobile%20Uploads/20150714_154338_zpsblc0yhop.mp4]
th_20150714_154338_zpsblc0yhop.mp4
[/ame]