2015 ASA Men's Slowpitch Class D Northern National Tournament

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the info ...
And curious ... on the pick-up player rule. It says you can only pick-up a player(s) with the same team classification as the team picking up a player or a lower classification. If we are "D", we can't pick-up "C' .. if you are "E", you can't pick-up a "D" ????

AJ22- sorry I missed this part when I responded. A D team can not pick up a player on a C roster, doesn't matter if he is C or D player classification, if he is on a C roster which is his highest class roster so you can't pick him up. Another example, if a C classified player is on a D roster and a C roster you can't pick him up because he can only be picked up from his highest class team.

E teams can pick up players from D teams though because you are playing in a D tournament. Again same rules apply, can't pick up someone on a C roster.

Just one more clarification because I know someone will try to use me leaving anything out against me. If you don't have any C rated players on your roster or less than 3, you can pick up a C rated player if he is only on a D roster because you are allowed to have 3 C rated players on your roster whether they were on it all year like many D teams have or you are picking them up from a D team where that is their highest classed roster they have signed this year.

Also, you can't pick up a player from another State, they have to be on a roster in your state to pick them up.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
An hour north of Fargo is the best course in ND... the Arnold Palmer designed "Kings Walk".

The best courses in ND seem to be the small town courses (Medora, Larimore, etc). I'm really not familiar with the small town courses around Fargo. I will ask some of my golfing buddies for ya though.

Also, you can't pick up a player from another State, they have to be on a roster in your state to pick them up.[/QUOTE]

So a team can have players from multiple states as long as they were on their roster all yr? Coors light has players from ND, SD and Minn on it.

M

MJL 00

An hour north of Fargo is the best course in ND... the Arnold Palmer designed "Kings Walk".

The best courses in ND seem to be the small town courses (Medora, Larimore, etc). I'm really not familiar with the small town courses around Fargo. I will ask some of my golfing buddies for ya though.

vote has to be Hawktree also in Bismarck

sk31

Unicorn tags for days
Also, you can't pick up a player from another State, they have to be on a roster in your state to pick them up.

So a team can have players from multiple states as long as they were on their roster all yr? Coors light has players from ND, SD and Minn on it.[/QUOTE]

Correct.

I've had guys from SD and MN on my Bismarck rosters for years and years.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans

So a team can have players from multiple states as long as they were on their roster all yr? Coors light has players from ND, SD and Minn on it.[/QUOTE]

The Coors Light team is 100% legal, those players from the other states are on their State roster in MN. The rule is you have to have a majority from your State. Yes Coors Light will be fixing it as the gentleman who entered it left off 5 players by mistake. I have already talked with those involved. All of those players were on their State roster.

If you want to look Men's Hair House roster, you will see I have one or two MN guys on the roster and a AZ guy. All are on my roster they are not pick ups same as Coors Light. Which not that it matters but I have seen their state roster from MNs commissioner.

So a team can have players from multiple states as long as they were on their roster all yr? Coors light has players from ND, SD and Minn on it.

The Coors Light team is 100% legal, those players from the other states are on their State roster in MN. The rule is you have to have a majority from your State. Yes Coors Light will be fixing it as the gentleman who entered it left off 5 players by mistake. I have already talked with those involved. All of those players were on their State roster.

If you want to look Men's Hair House roster, you will see I have one or two MN guys on the roster and a AZ guy. All are on my roster they are not pick ups same as Coors Light. Which not that it matters but I have seen their state roster from MNs commissioner.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the explanation. I figured that was the case.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
It does not have that, we will have a vendor from BWWs onsite selling BWWs and beer. We have a sports bar right across the street, Old Chicago and a few other places close. We actually have a place called Golf Addictions within a block of the fields with simulators and beer.

It does not have that, we will have a vendor from BWWs onsite selling BWWs and beer. We have a sports bar right across the street, Old Chicago and a few other places close. We actually have a place called Golf Addictions within a block of the fields with simulators and beer.

Sweet, Thanks for the info. sounds like they're plenty of places to watch college football and enjoy a cold one and hot food.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
There will also be a Vendor on site selling clothing.

Plus- there may potentially some MMB gear sold also so don't miss out on that.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
Sending you a PM AJ

But I will work on things for you if you want to help sponsor our team next year, ;-)

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
We could always use sponsors, right BigCat.

Absolutely, which is why I'm thinking about asking my ex-wife to sponsor us. I mean I give her $12k a year, the least she can do is sponsor my softball obsession. We can be called "Big Red Machine" since she's fat and a ginger.

kf16

Addicted to Softballfans
absolutely, which is why i'm thinking about asking my ex-wife to sponsor us. I mean i give her $12k a year, the least she can do is sponsor my softball obsession. We can be called "big red machine" since she's fat and a ginger.

^^^post of the year?!^^^^

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
Absolutely, which is why I'm thinking about asking my ex-wife to sponsor us. I mean I give her $12k a year, the least she can do is sponsor my softball obsession. We can be called "Big Red Machine" since she's fat and a ginger.

WOW Dennis

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter

Lulz....Just when I think you have a sliver of shame.....