VEGAS Bound

KDEflyers

Addicted to Softballfans
Charlies Bar And Grill? You guys knocked us out on Sat. Damn You!! LOL!! Just kidding with ya man. I was the SS for LB Softball. You guys were a lot of fun to play against.

You too brother. You healed up yet? I'm still sore as hell. We better have at least seven or eight guys that can roll through the outfield next year or not bother going down there. We got to play four games Saturday and by the end of the fourth we were all on empty.

QBA-RCN

Getting older sucks!!
You too brother. You healed up yet? I'm still sore as hell. We better have at least seven or eight guys that can roll through the outfield next year or not bother going down there. We got to play four games Saturday and by the end of the fourth we were all on empty.

Doing better, thanks. My ankle was barking for a while. Then as we're getting in the elevator at the hotel I tripped and twisted on the same one!! My wife tells me I better not hurt it again or she's gonna shoot me like a lame horse. LOL!! Yea, you gotta have fresh legs on supply. As you could see our OF'ers were gassed and they were horrible!!

denthepitcher

SF Native
DEN...,
Good to meet with you... I'm sure we've play each other back in the day in the Bay Area... How did you guys do..? Are you guys going to winter world's..?

We went 0-5... 3 games were 1 run,so that tells us we are at the right level of competition. it was good to meet you to.
Have fun at Winter Worlds.

INFIELD FLYY!!!!!! :eek::eek::D:D

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
LOL!!! INFIELD FLYY!!!!!! :) nobody wasn't even camped on the ball.. Good luck to you guys....