Sis cl22

zanderson59

Addicted to Softballfans
what is the info on this. i know its not the same as a regular CL22. what is it comparable too?
any info TIA.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Stadium is a 12" barrel, this is 13". It's most comparable to a ONE or Stadium 2.1

For me the spec1 and stadium 2.1 were noticeably better than the ONE, so I'm hoping it is more like the stadium. Of course for $99 I'll be happy either way.:thumb:

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Heard break in takes forever but it's decent after that. For $100 it's definitely worth it just for the return, it's an exclusive so you get to choose from exclusives when you do a warranty return. If it wasn't Christmas time I'd get myself one just for that

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
Not a repainted one. Better than the 2.1 out of the wrapper. Reminds me of the vx3 just balanced of maybe even the Canadian fu dawg (Utrip model).

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
No. It's not. Odd how they would remove a stamp after repainting a bat. Makes sense...

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
And to further negate your argument, the true one is 4.one composite. The sis cl22 is s.one composite.

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok man. They feel nothing alike and are approved for different associations. You're right though. Keep your head up bronze baller. You'll be relevant one day

bird25

34/30 Club #25
And to further negate your argument, the true one is 4.one composite. The sis cl22 is s.one composite.

By the way, joker says that every bat by demarini is a repaint, the Vizion is just a gimmick and he doesn't care enough to give proper information so clicking the link in his sig is probably the best option.;):D

Jbird-21

Manager
Bat is ok.

2ded659dd95da9973bd40e796346d43b_zpskr1mb6jo.jpg

Jbird-21

Manager
Bout 750+ I let a buddy use it and he's a small guy. Almost positive he rolled it. Cause after I got it back I broke it in 45 swings. It was webbed up when I got it back and I don't see how he can webbed up this bat so fast considering he is 145lb wet.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
thanks for all the info guys.

So. My cl22 did a tour of the country.

New York to California to Arizona back to Cali.:biggthumpup:

My 30 oz weighs 28.6 and swings very similar to the 28.5 cartel 3.

Hoping to get some cuts this weekend.