Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks! AR2X7

He hooked me up with a new L3.0 with a swing weight, a nice Nike Hoodie and some shopkins for my little girls!

Much appreciated, Merry Christmas everyone!

One of the best SS you could have ar2x7. Did right by me last year

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Great gifts all the way around. I need to get in on this next year (been saying that for like the last 3) for sure.

I think it's great to read the replies and see the pics after gifts are received.

Happy Holidays!

-G

shaggy24

"did i do that"
Gifts just came in from FedEx. No screen name but I believe it's firemanbutch. Either way thx whoever u may be for the boombah turfs and my not forgotten jersey. Very appreciative.

Hellens

Addicted to Softballfans
JBird really hooked me up. Our 8 month old is now too big for his original car seat, and we needed to get two convertible seats to put on both our cars. They are definitely not cheap, so his generous gift really helped our family out. Merry Christmas and thank you very much!

61d8e774-8fac-45a6-9c0c-c7b41f851865_zpsfu840qht.jpg

20151226_135915_zpszlb2bfym.jpg

chleb

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you SS! Received my gifts today. A LS backpack, Mizuno hoodie and a pair of Ironclad Box Handler gloves. Absolutely perfect.

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
My package arrived today from my SS. Each gift was individually wrapped which I think was awesome! I really appreciate the gifts for my boys, and they surely enjoy them! A Lego set and Nerf guns for each and extra bullets on top of that! As for myself, I get to enjoy some Texas liquid gold and I have a few new Nike shirts! I am a Browns fan (insert joke here) so I got an orange Nike dri fit and a Johnny Football t-shirt! A big thank you to markcarranza80 for the gifts!
DEEE2CC6-8C81-4345-BE2F-A91B91C60A75_zps8avgwiqu.jpg

halter91

Iam91
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the brand new TXL140 Worth fielder's glove, bat knob cuffs, and the Frozen toys for my daughters. The glove looks great and is similar to one I had been looking for to try out. Whoever you are, thank you for your kindness and generosity. Merry Christmas to you and yours and best wishes for 2016.

Glad everything arrived in time, merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope the glove works, I bought one a little while ago, haven't used it yet though. :bigok:

charlie's angel

Addicted to Softballfans
I received my SS gift today from Canada. I'm not sure who had my name but THANK YOU. I got a Hoodie, batting gloves, 3 tournament shirts, hat and homemade candy. I will try to get some pics uploaded when I get home.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Thanks! AR2X7

He hooked me up with a new L3.0 with a swing weight, a nice Nike Hoodie and some shopkins for my little girls!

Much appreciated, Merry Christmas everyone!

Don't know if your girls staged that but their reaction was like they were given bases of gold lol, I don't get the shopkin things but whatever... Hour you dig the L3, got myself one too and I'm loving it... Hope you and yours have a great and safe new years too

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Gifts just came in from FedEx. No screen name but I believe it's firemanbutch. Either way thx whoever u may be for the boombah turfs and my not forgotten jersey. Very appreciative.

You're welcome man. Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas. I got my packages but haven't actually been home to open them yet. Hopefully will be able to by Thursday.

I got a "well broken in" Worth Mayhem, shipped in a circle tube with two "sturdy" pieces of tape along the ends. Santa knows, you can never be too safe when shipping. :thumb::D
I don't like to re-gift but, I swing Easton and Demarini (as stated in my wishlist). If interested, it will be in the buy and sell forum. I'll even leave the play it again sports tag on for you! :wink1:

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Got home late and had to run right back out, there was a bat box waiting on my doorstep !. The wife put it under the tree, when I get a chance tomorrow ill take a pic and get a name ! Excited !//! Thank you Santa !

Jeffrey Yount, thank you in advance !

SandyWH thanks for the gifts, hope you and yours had a great Xmas and a safe new years !

33dbbeh.jpg

Last edited:

mihklo

I got a "well broken in" Worth Mayhem, shipped in a circle tube with two "sturdy" pieces of tape along the ends. Santa knows, you can never be too safe when shipping. :thumb::D
I don't like to re-gift but, I swing Easton and Demarini (as stated in my wishlist). If interested, it will be in the buy and sell forum. I'll even leave the play it again sports tag on for you! :wink1:

What does the tag say? 34.99?

mihklo

Don't know if your girls staged that but their reaction was like they were given bases of gold lol, I don't get the shopkin things but whatever... Hour you dig the L3, got myself one too and I'm loving it... Hope you and yours have a great and safe new years too

I don't get the kids infatuation with them shopkins either. Lol. My daughters love them too.

AutoAccessGarag

AutoAcessoryGarage.info
Not sure who my SS was as it wasn't in the card but thank you so much! I attempted to post pics but they are to "large" for this site. With that being said my boys love the CAT toys and they go great with the "santa crain" that the oldest got. I also received an Alabama Beanie roll tide! and some BBQ sauces, and chipotle mustard sauce. I hope you and your family were blessed on during this holiday season. THank you for thinking of my boys YOU ROCK! Merry christmans from my family to yours!

Update Photo added after resizinf :)
picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:

AutoAccessGarag

AutoAcessoryGarage.info
Third package is still coming... I had one item shipped to me to add to some other items that are here... it arrived on the 26th and I should be able to get it in the mail this week. Merry Christmas :)

Thanks to Chris Nelson for the Air Force Flag, and the Evoshield leg guard. I was told a 3 package is on the way, can't wait to see what else I am getting. Happy Holidays.

picture.php

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member

It looks as it was over the limit as this appears to be the item from Ebay:

http://www.ebay .com/itm/Worth-34-30oz-BJ-Fulk-Mayhem-Slowpitch-Softball-Bat-SBMAJ-Asa-cert-/281878590791?hash=item41a145f547%3Ag%3ABfUAAOSwnipWZf4f&nma=true&si=sq1QJZC7%252FRC%252BcD5Hf43n6lBcjUs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I figured it was ebay from the shipping label that states ebay :)

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^^are you freaking kidding me?^^^^^

Minimum or no minimum that's a crappy gift. Guy says he stated what brand he swings an still got that beat up garbage. I'd be pissed if that was me. Whoever sent that was just looking to hit it big on receiving something. I love ss but it's people like that who ruin it all for the rest of us trying to have fun with it. An eBay sales shouldn't count cuz they vary by buyer an seller, cuz I know I wouldn't pay 25 for that beat to hell bat. Whoever sent that should feel like a d-bag. That's just my opinion tho

WillW3

Starting Player
^^^^^are you freaking kidding me?^^^^^

Minimum or no minimum that's a crappy gift. Guy says he stated what brand he swings an still got that beat up garbage. I'd be pissed if that was me. Whoever sent that was just looking to hit it big on receiving something. I love ss but it's people like that who ruin it all for the rest of us trying to have fun with it. An eBay sales shouldn't count cuz they vary by buyer an seller, cuz I know I wouldn't pay 25 for that beat to hell bat. Whoever sent that should feel like a d-bag. That's just my opinion tho

Gonna have to agree. There's a lot nicer and more thoughtful things you can get for $50, not to mention in the preferred brands stated. To each their own though.

mojo91197

Happy Mardi Gras
Just got a package from Steve Tyo. Thank you for the cleats, bat grips, wind breaker, shorts, sunflower seeds and cracker jacks.

Aces23

Addicted to Softballfans
opened both of mine today (kinda busy) Not sure the screen name but it was from Luther Baker. Got some new Demar Paradox gloves, some bat tape in yellow and white and a 27oz SP14LX!! Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
opened both of mine today (kinda busy) Not sure the screen name but it was from Luther Baker. Got some new Demar Paradox gloves, some bat tape in yellow and white and a 27oz SP14LX!! Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Merry Christmas bud hope you enjoy them!!!