Price Check NIW Voltage 27 ounce SB73V (the good one)

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I have a NIW 27 ounce SB73V Voltage that I am thinking about selling or trading. Any thoughts on its worth??
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Thanks, Rick

Last edited:

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
I have a NIW 27 ounce SB73V Voltage that I am thinking about selling or trading. Any thoughts on its worth??

Thanks, Rick

well honestly id love to see this beast. unfortunately that train of these bringing in the high dollars is long gone. Unless you come across a collector, but I'd def be int if you were to sell. Id put her on my wall. Can we get some pics pls?

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
4-5 years ago it would bring $750-$800 on eBay..... Might still get around $500 on there if you find the right person

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
4-5 years ago it would bring $750-$800 on eBay..... Might still get around $500 on there if you find the right person

na your timing is still 2-3 years off. There's a 26oz NIW on the bay that's been there for well over a year at $400 and has just sat and sat....

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I would buy any SB73V voltage for 50-70 dollars (if you have a few, send them my way). Used they are typically around 150-200 and I have not even seen a NIW 27 for sale in YEARS. Not trying to rip anyone off, just thinking about selling one of my bat collection items....

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
where can you swing one?? Seniors can use it but there are better senior bats for way less
SMOKE

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
It can be swung in many league where I am. Senior and most tourneys in Medford, OR that are allowing any bat with ASA NSA or USSSA stamps. My buddy swings these exclusively in Senior and they last longer then senior bats (and get hotter, his last few gamers were around 1050 on ASA Bat tester, most of my senior bats are around 1250 when fully broken in).

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I would buy any SB73V voltage for 50-70 dollars (if you have a few, send them my way). Used they are typically around 150-200 and I have not even seen a NIW 27 for sale in YEARS. Not trying to rip anyone off, just thinking about selling one of my bat collection items....

then keep your eyes on eBay, the last one ended at around $60 dlvd...

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
There are also 2 NIW listed on eBay currently asking $400 and $450 i believe. Watch them and that will give you a good general idea of value...

efigueroa12

Addicted to Softballfans
so the Voltage sb73v is not going for much anymore there is a guy locally to me selling one for $100 26 oz with around 100 cuts. I take it its worth less?

efigueroa12

Addicted to Softballfans
Never mind I just talked to the guy and its shaved. and he wants 180$. he had it comboed with a og mutant blk and yellow for $200 then when asked about just the voltage he said it was shaved and he wanted $180 for the Voltage. what a joke.