How many home runs will you hit this year

Original Donkey

Older, yet still fast
It can be league ball and tournys combined.

Depends on how much I play I guess... :rolleyes:

But just for the heck of it, 40 league games + one or two tourneys at 4(?) games apiece... 48 games, one every other, = 24 homeruns

Give or take 10. I want to do more fishing this year so......

scuderia

Addicted to Softballfans
Polish or traditional? I'll say 2 traditional because I don't try to hit homeruns. I leave all the homeruns for the people that need to hit them in order to feel better about themselves sucking at life; but boy-O-boy can they hit it out of a 275' field. Whooooo!

DoctaJ

The Veteran
I'm only playing in one night a week this year so I'll probably hit 10... half or more being DBO

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Well I hit 8 last year which is a career high...go ahead, laugh it up. 10 would be great, but 4-5 if I was putting money on it.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Coming out of retirement and playing 1 night a week senior league I hope to get 10. After some work with Ken and the Swing makeover guys I have a little better understanding of what I need to work on.

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll "excuse me" 4-5 this year. I'm old (kind of) and rarely swing for the fence (usually pop up when I do).

That is playing 25 league games and 8 tourneys.

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Polish or traditional? I'll say 2 traditional because I don't try to hit homeruns. I leave all the homeruns for the people that need to hit them in order to feel better about themselves sucking at life; but boy-O-boy can they hit it out of a 275' field. Whooooo!

This made me laugh. I will be adopting the "polish" homerun jargon from now on. It's my specialty

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
Coming out of retirement and playing 1 night a week senior league I hope to get 10. After some work with Ken and the Swing makeover guys I have a little better understanding of what I need to work on.

This.

Gonna hit at least 20 over the course of summer/fall with about 25 games total.

Hit 24 in 2014 in about 45 games, none in 2015 after shoulder surgery.

Re-tooled my swing (or rediscovered what really worked and didn't know it in 2014) watching Ken's videos, and I've been bombing them off the tee at my local baseball field that's 315' in the corners and 300' in center.

I am so stoked this year.

Last edited:

SandyWH

#Delicious
How many will I hit? 5 or less

Got my "E" (no HR) swing down pat this fall/winter.

My goal is to have less fly ball outs than HRs this season.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Avg about 250 a year. I had 269 in 230 games last year.

What a man, what a man.

We had a guy last year who hit at least 50 in 28 games. HR rule there is 1 per inning and he'd let 'er rip every chance he got.

Must be nice. :/

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Probably around 50 league and tourneys combined.Our leagues are 1 and 1up so the problem is the other team getting theirs so I can hit a 2nd. Tourneys I play D ball and try to use our HRs wisely. Out of 27 games this season I only have 4 HRs

Kaveman

Trend Setter
What a man, what a man.

We had a guy last year who hit at least 50 in 28 games. HR rule there is 1 per inning and he'd let 'er rip every chance he got.

Must be nice. :/

Terry has serious power. Unorthodox swing but it works for him:thumb:

M

MJL 00

Allow 5 per game in league, 2 per game in tournaments.

Usually try and get 2 a game league. Tourney depends on if people are on base, or if im pissed LMAO

Hiltz

Built for comfort
About 60 hr's in 70 games last year. Had some recurring back problems that I've pretty much straightened out, so hoping to add to that total this year.

scuderia

Addicted to Softballfans
If I hit an in the park home run it would be on a solid 74 errors and I'd round second hoping my Firefighter teammate had oxygen in his truck. :eek:

Markous

The Rookie
No Fences/bum knee

I turn HR's into triples like its my job

I will go with an estimate of 2 this year