How many home runs will you hit this year

single wally

Professional Amateur
No kidding. Hitting only opposite handed I could still run into 50 or so a year.

I have more dead ball outs in a year than almost all guys in this thread have HRs.

notworthy.gif

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
No kidding. Hitting only opposite handed I could still run into 50 or so a year.

I have more dead ball outs in a year than almost all guys in this thread have HRs.

If you have any real natural power at all, you're going to hit some DBO's. There's no denying that.

Dallusglockin

BP All-Star
The wind was blowing out last week for our game and I miss hit one high enough to carry over the 270' fence. So that's my 1 for the year.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
after 4 months off i had 3 in 5 games. 2 bat flips but those were on singles lol. gotta get a camera fired up so bgf doesn't claim all the butthurtz

winnera92

Extra Hitter
We will see

Playing in 12 tournaments (call it 3-4 games each) and a 12 week double-header league would give me about 65ish games as of right now. So I'll be optimistic and say 35. Last year's 29 was a personal best (first year playing tournaments), and I hope I can improve on it.

17holdmyown17

Addicted to Softballfans
I would guess a ship load! I play league 2 nights a week on short porches one league is one jack an inning and the other is 3 bombs but its equlizer I play a bunch of tourney ball and we get 10 jacks….

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I score 3 homeruns at Warpath's house every day he's away at a tourney. Don't know how many that will add up to, I just wait for the phone calls.

mike88047

Extra Hitter
Just bought a lightly used 2016 Demarini Mercy so I will upgrade my home run total to 1. It will be judy-slap line drive into the LC gap for an inside the park HR and include at least 1 throwing error. :cool:

ntm1977

Addicted to Softballfans
0 home runs I would rather lead the league in batting average, my buddy who always leads the leagues in homeruns usually bats around .400