So Cal Smack Board

It is pretty much dead though. Mainly old timers on there. If you try and post there to get picked up, it's just one big mockery.

socalgsl

Extra Hitter
I believe the people that run excoboard are no longer in business or they sold it to someone else. The domain itself is dead and their facebook page has been sanitized. Can't get a hold of anyone from excoboard.

QBA-RCN

Getting older sucks!!
I found this:

Excoboard … gone?

This is a hard one, friends.

Excoboard (the host for many message boards) is apparently non-operational. From what I have been able to dig up, excoboard was apparently sold late last year. I don’t know if that has anything to do with what is happening now or not. All I know is I logged in a week ago to one of my message boards and everything was fine. I tried to log in Thursday evening and got the 404 messages.

It appears that the main excoboard site, all hosted boards (s1, s2, s3), support forums, and archives are unreachable. No matter what I click on, I get a 404. Trying to email has resulted in MAILER-DAEMON bounced replies. Posting on excoboard’s Facebook page has turned up nothing. There are lots of angry people posting similar complaints, but no replies. We may need to brace ourselves that it’s not coming back at all.

It’s a dark day on the Internet, and some seriously sick sadist behind excoboard is to blame.

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
I found this:

Excoboard … gone?

This is a hard one, friends.

Excoboard (the host for many message boards) is apparently non-operational. From what I have been able to dig up, excoboard was apparently sold late last year. I don’t know if that has anything to do with what is happening now or not. All I know is I logged in a week ago to one of my message boards and everything was fine. I tried to log in Thursday evening and got the 404 messages.

It appears that the main excoboard site, all hosted boards (s1, s2, s3), support forums, and archives are unreachable. No matter what I click on, I get a 404. Trying to email has resulted in MAILER-DAEMON bounced replies. Posting on excoboard’s Facebook page has turned up nothing. There are lots of angry people posting similar complaints, but no replies. We may need to brace ourselves that it’s not coming back at all.

It’s a dark day on the Internet, and some seriously sick sadist behind excoboard is to blame.

Bummer....