201* Rez Tour

FTHREE

Frybread Power
Wouldn't be much different than any other time, so what's your point?...........:D:D

Damn that's a nicer glove............

Welcome back BEEFY!..............

its alright i've done it a few times haha alot when i first started playing slow pitch but not much after i got the hang of it ha

yeah i thought so too. i'm going to relace it in blue also

Sup nukka

FTHREE

Frybread Power
What year? And doing a full rebuild?.............

81 2wd and naw. My bro had a blazer too with a crate motor in it. after his tranny went out he never fixed it up and he ended up selling it and the dude that bought it said he didnt really need the motor so i took it. all were gonna do is take the heads off and check to see if the pistons look good and there arent any cracks and shiv. going to replace the cam and timing chain also. different intake and carb also.

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
81 2wd and naw. My bro had a blazer too with a crate motor in it. after his tranny went out he never fixed it up and he ended up selling it and the dude that bought it said he didnt really need the motor so i took it. all were gonna do is take the heads off and check to see if the pistons look good and there arent any cracks and shiv. going to replace the cam and timing chain also. different intake and carb also.

Sounds like a decent build-up..........i have a 79 Bronco with a 400.......replaced a lot of stuff on it, but haven't gotten to internals (cam, crank).........put a better intake and 4-barrel carb on.......runs good, but leaks oil, i'm thinking from the rear main seal........someday i would like to tear it all the way down and do a full rebuild, now that i have all the add-ons i wanted........worst part about those old rides, all the damn seals.......but treated right, they'll run forever.........:smokin:...........:D:D

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
its alright i've done it a few times haha alot when i first started playing slow pitch but not much after i got the hang of it ha

yeah i thought so too. i'm going to relace it in blue also

Sup nukka

That thing would look extra sharp with blue lacing..........i have a black/blue Demarini Rogue glove, and it is getting nice now that it's broken in a little.........

FTHREE

Frybread Power
Sounds like a decent build-up..........i have a 79 Bronco with a 400.......replaced a lot of stuff on it, but haven't gotten to internals (cam, crank).........put a better intake and 4-barrel carb on.......runs good, but leaks oil, i'm thinking from the rear main seal........someday i would like to tear it all the way down and do a full rebuild, now that i have all the add-ons i wanted........worst part about those old rides, all the damn seals.......but treated right, they'll run forever.........:smokin:...........:D:D
Yea the motor in it now has a edelbrock intake and 4 barrell edelbrock carb(gonna have it rebuilt by my cousin whos a master mechanic) the motor does leak also we think its the rear main seal also. its gonna be a summer project mainly. do little bit at a time
That thing would look extra sharp with blue lacing..........i have a black/blue Demarini Rogue glove, and it is getting nice now that it's broken in a little.........

yeah hes a Lions fan so the blue will look good i think also. his last glove is a Rawlings Gold Glove 12.25" 2 piece web GGp1000-9p i think is the model and its relaced in blue

arther itis

payin' to get paid
Took some BP today...........batted about 50 balls left-handed off the tee using the Geno Buck..........i am naturally a lefty, but played baseball and softball righty my whole life..........did not feel as awkward as i was expecting, and was getting good line drives to the fence.........maybe this week, in all of my games, i might give it a shot, if we are either way up or way down...........

:D oh, okay then

arther itis

payin' to get paid

:D wanna buy my ride?

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Games are cancelled for tonight.........guess I'll go to the fields after work and put some more hits on the Geno Buck...........Hopefully when it opens up some, it will be as hot or hotter than the Super Freak.........that 14" barrel makes it look like a boat oar, but the sweet spot is huge.........hit most of the balls about 3" down from the endcap and never stung my hands once..........belee that...........:afro:.........:D:D

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Yea the motor in it now has a edelbrock intake and 4 barrell edelbrock carb(gonna have it rebuilt by my cousin whos a master mechanic) the motor does leak also we think its the rear main seal also. its gonna be a summer project mainly. do little bit at a time

yeah hes a Lions fan so the blue will look good i think also. his last glove is a Rawlings Gold Glove 12.25" 2 piece web GGp1000-9p i think is the model and its relaced in blue

That's the way to do it........parts and shipping add up fast when you start tearing into it.........my motor has all Holley, 650 cfm carb and Street Dominator intake........plus I found some aluminum Holley valve covers on the web, and painted them black and red.........my air breather is a Ford Racing black/red........

The Lions are not a good team, but I like their Honolulu Blue/Silver color scheme.........respeck...........:afro:.............:D:D

arther itis

payin' to get paid
That's the way to do it........parts and shipping add up fast when you start tearing into it.........my motor has all Holley, 650 cfm carb and Street Dominator intake........plus I found some aluminum Holley valve covers on the web, and painted them black and red.........my air breather is a Ford Racing black/red........

The Lions are not a good team, but I like their Honolulu Blue/Silver color scheme.........respeck...........:afro:.............:D:D

:eek::D wow, that's ironic but that's what I call my ride

arther itis

payin' to get paid

All the parts your car will ever need: http://www.rockauto.com/

arther itis

payin' to get paid

trade this guy for his Future bat

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18725292

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
Had 2 games last night..........first one, we just could not buy a hit.......gave up 5 runs in the first, then held them to 8 runs over next 6 innings, but only scored 1 ourselves........lost 13-1..........second one, started out the same way........was 3-2 going into the 5th, then they got going on us, and went up 11-4 top of 6th.......we finally started clicking and ran off 10 runs, going up 14-11 for the final inning.........held them to 1 run, and pulled out the win 14-12.........we had about half our starters missing for whatever reason, and they had my old ass in the outfield, but we made it work and got a split........one of these days i'll figure out my swing during games and do some work........only managed a couple of hard line drives between the 2 games, and the rest were popups........

arther itis

payin' to get paid
Had 2 games last night..........first one, we just could not buy a hit.......gave up 5 runs in the first, then held them to 8 runs over next 6 innings, but only scored 1 ourselves........lost 13-1..........second one, started out the same way........was 3-2 going into the 5th, then they got going on us, and went up 11-4 top of 6th.......we finally started clicking and ran off 10 runs, going up 14-11 for the final inning.........held them to 1 run, and pulled out the win 14-12.........we had about half our starters missing for whatever reason, and they had my old ass in the outfield, but we made it work and got a split........one of these days i'll figure out my swing during games and do some work........only managed a couple of hard line drives between the 2 games, and the rest were popups........

:D that's cray cray, bro

Mato Nanji

will play for frybread
:D that's cray cray, bro

And, I'm starting to play in another league tonight.........when they asked me last week, they said there were 2 games, at 9 & 10.........then last night they told me there is a 3rd game starting at 11..........so, get done about midnight-1230, and then 90 minute drive home.........getting home at bar closing time without closing the bar..........good thing I have tomorrow morning off.........