MOOD

Primo

fat and famous pablo
jesus....back in mood then? lol

this is impossible.....we have a thread for doom. i blame hrd

Primo

fat and famous pablo
that's fair....i'm just not going to do it. it helps you out a ton...it doesn't help me out at all.

again, it's fair....but i doubt i start Diggs over Hilton or Edelman and it's probably a wash. I"m praying neither of them get hurt until Gordon gets back

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i like it how 1 week chances everything so much......

Ap and Julio worth less than they were 48 hours ago......**** like that. i can't pull the trigger moving Gordon because he scored 2 td's.....

figures. next week he'll suck, i'll try to unload him, no one will want him......we are bound by your crappy ass short term memories

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Julio is the frickin' man......

i hope his foot holds up and i hope his ankle is fine.....i really like to watch him play. i just wish his qb's name wasn't matt

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Yes. You good with that pool? Login, fail to make your picks on time, etc.... you interested in splitting out two entries or want to roll the dice with your own?

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
I got an offer for the panthers def and either Gordon/Stewart for lesean McCoy and a garbage player. My rb situation is Stewart/Gordon/Sims/yeldon/Morris. Would y'all do that? If so which.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Gordon didnt' even play after Allen got hurt.....went MIA for Woodhead

this ppr? gordon had zero targets.

i was really high on him early...now i'm not sure

this doesn't help at all.

i wouldn't trade Stewart.....at least you know he's the man in Carolina and he gets to play Nola and Atlanta twice

i love mccoy but maybe my bias for him is clouding jdugement.....wtf has that guy done? Ryan should force feed him and wont....but he catches passes too

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i would probably do it and throw him Gordon.....allen is gone. they are going to lose a lot and throw a lot and he plays no passing downs...or hasn't...plus he's dumb and can't learn the playbook

play afc south w/ Tenn/Houston and still have to play KC and Denver twice...plus they have Houston, Tampa, Panfers and Radiers weeks 12-15...

not that i put a ton of stock into playoff schedule but i put some stock in playoff schedule

Morris

The Rookie
I need a big wr in mood, or for one of these assholes to turn into one. Squeaked out a win with 100 points.