For Sale 2014 Juggy 27oz

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
Approx 400 swings, no cracks, dents, spider-webbing, end cap separation or major defects other than cosmetic scratches mostly on the end of the barrel. Great shape and returnable, looking for $155 shipped or BEST OFFER. Do not NEED to sell, so please refrain from low ball offers...thanks!

Last edited:

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my '14 Juggy (favorite bat of all time), but you might struggle to find a buyer at that price. NIW '16s are about that much now. Good luck though. Hell of a bat.

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
Appreciate your comments, however you stated in my previous thread that the 16's can be had for $180, not $165. You may not pay $165 for a 2014 Juggy which is fine...but based on the year, the weight, and condition I am appropriately priced. If I am off...I will adjust accordingly and work from there. However, as I stated I do not need to sell.

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
Not sure what you are asking. This a selling forum, I am selling because I prefer other other bats to this one? What does my reasons for selling correlate with my price point?

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
I'm saying you shouldn't have to defend your price with "i do not need to sell". you took the time to make this thread, so obviously you want to sell the bat. Your comments then make it seem that you know the price is high but if you can get that price then you will sell it. I don't think $165 is outrageous but you should take that first $150 offer imo.
vlcmstnaz was spot on with the "might struggle to find a buyer at that price". He didn't say it was impossible. And also he said '16s are "about that price" not the same price. $15 more dollars is pretty good for a niw r/r bat.
I for one would rather have the black juggy than the juggy og. The j3as, black, and sliver juggys had a slightly different feel to me than the og. Seems like everything since the j2a has been a slow progression to the ovl's. Glws

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
This is the strangest thread I have seen for posting a bat sale. Vlcmstnaz says I have good bat but it's overpriced. Then Trainwreck says I don't need to defend myself and that I am suggesting my price is high. I am selling a 2014 Juggy, the price is listed along with condition. I am not defending myself, my price, or suggesting the bat is overpriced. If you guys are interested in the bat then make an offer. Otherwise, I am not sure these comments are fruitful for my potential sale, nor yours in the future. May I sell my bat now?

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
Then why put it for sale?

Not saying $165 is terrible...

To fully answer your question, my point of saying that I do not need to sell is to proclaim that I am looking for market value and not looking to unload because I need cash asap. Typically, sellers will price their items lower in order to generate buzz and get a quick payday. I am not in that position and will stay firm with market value. My point to vlcmstnaz is that if what I believe to be market value for my bat is incorrect, I will adjust accordingly as time goes on. It did not mean I am suggesting I am priced high. Based on teams from out here in AZ and from OH where I am from, the 2014 is a popular model that holds a solid resale value. May be the looks, the performance, or a number of other factors. Hope that provides a tad more transparency if there was some murky water.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Hot damn, the fish are biting today !:eek:

I'll take the bait :)

I think this is the statement that maybe was why the comments?!
" Do not NEED to sell, so please refrain from low ball offers...thanks!"

I think the price is pretty close, maybe a little high for this time of the year but people who really love the bat would go for it. Would 150 have been a low ball offer? I've seen a few go for anywhere from 110-170 during the season so ...I don't know. I agree sell it for what you want and get what ya can if you really need to move it.

Ok MPT23....now I Spit the hook. Pwweettt

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
I think this is the statement that maybe was why the comments?!
" Do not NEED to sell, so please refrain from low ball offers...thanks!"

I am guessing so as well...not sure how it could be misconstrued or misinterpreted, but whatever at this point. Anyways, got a Juggy for sale...who wants it?

:D

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
My '14 barely passed compression again. Been on the pass/fail limit for almost a year and a half now. I think it's plateaued. It may never fail at this point. I love this bat!