Boombah Boss Compressor T3

What bats have you swung prior? I have seen guys say this about other bats only to find out they were saying aluminum bats prior to a composite.

That's a good call, I should have provided that info.

But nah, I gamed a 2016 Worth Legit 52 most of last year. My entire team seems to swing Flippers, (AFTERMATH OG and USA) might be a Juggy in the dugout as well, I don't recall - so I would occasionally take a few hacks with those bats but primarily used the Legit all summer, spring, and fall.

In recent years I've owned a few other Legits and few Freaks. I've owned a Z4 and a Super Z but hated those. I sold them soon after I bought them to get max value so in fairness I never gave them a fair shot.

I feel like moving from the big 13.5 inch worth barrel to the compact 12 inch Boss barrel has really helped my swing. (Might just be in my head but it's working :) )

Last edited:

Joker

i bought a bat on their site and had an issue. dude must have seen the return conversation i was having through email with boombah

Pretty

Softball is cool
That is correct. Boombah does not have "dealers". I am responsible for bat product development. With that said if anyone has any questions about the bats or the technology then just let me know.

How many approx. does it take to reach full potential? On average how long does it last before compression fail?

CA0

Starting Player
How many approx. does it take to reach full potential? On average how long does it last before compression fail?
A lot of factors go into that. Type of balls, type of hitter, conditions. The new Compressor will take along time to fail in my estimation.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
So are these all .5 endload, or just the bca, swing weight close to sticker, over/under, was looking at est, freak pt, but like the 12" barell, if these are similar, might give it a whirl, do the turfs come with all the boss bats or just the regular black one, and when does that end

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure about the any of the other se versions el but t3 is 1oz and mine both weigh pretty true to sticker (slightly over with wrapper on) and imo the el is not overwhelming..

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Went to their website lol and found the endloaded etc, the le pow and bac say .5 endload and only the black bat with the turf deal, they need to do a super pack bat bag instead of turfs and I would be all in

CrashDavus

Went to their website lol and found the endloaded etc, the le pow and bac say .5 endload and only the black bat with the turf deal, they need to do a super pack bat bag instead of turfs and I would be all in

I think they offer deals with each new limited addition.

Joker

these

W8KMD7X.png
see above

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Any updates on this, joker how does it swing compared to your est, picked up a liberty but maybe too balanced for me. Still considering this

Joker

Swings lighter than my EST. Boombah is 26.5oz, EST is 27. Both supposed to have a .5oz endload. The Boombah swings just like a 26oz USA AM I had.

Barrel is crisper on the Boombah, but has less swings than the EST and a shorter barrel. I prefer the shorter barrel but both perform about the same at the same number of swings.

EST is just filthy right now at about 200 swings. Boombah has maybe 25 swings on it.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Thanx, I think that is my problem, I haven't swung a bigger barrel bat in like 5-6 years and the Liberty is messing with me, I think I need a boombah or wait for the 12" miken/ worth Asa

Have about 30:swings on mine and can feel the potential. Don't see any webbing or anything yet and the barrel is very inconsistent performance wise. Not breaking in as quickly as the BCA version my wife has. Can start to hear it changing sound but like I said, very inconsistent. How soon did you guys start to see webbing and performance consistently?

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Swings lighter than my EST. Boombah is 26.5oz, EST is 27. Both supposed to have a .5oz endload. The Boombah swings just like a 26oz USA AM I had.

Barrel is crisper on the Boombah, but has less swings than the EST and a shorter barrel. I prefer the shorter barrel but both perform about the same at the same number of swings.

EST is just filthy right now at about 200 swings. Boombah has maybe 25 swings on it.

Wait. You actually play softball? :eek::D