Monsta Bat issues

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
You missed the part where they made it better sold a whole bunch of bats set the standard then others has to catch up.

Last edited:

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I've never liked anything in the barrel from any manufacture, didn't like foam in the Demar's, the whosiewoo in the Z's, pvc/foam in the Monsta, or hardware store in the Combats. Flippers are good, they feel/perform different, more like a doublewall IMO.

Joker

No they are not better, they did not set any standard, and they sold no where near as many bats as anyone else

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
Not better according to you. Every bat they have sold the last 3 years has replaced a bat sales from someone else.
You can hate all u want, they have sold a **** ton of bats.
Here in SE WI every team has 3 or 4 at minimum on the bat rack. And yes we have many teams that play on a national level.
Your personal mission is not working.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
The king m-tard's contribution to the "bar raising" was knocking off demar tech, then losing control of that knock off tech, allowing other manufacturers to knock off the knocked off tech.

Last edited:

Jerrshoe

Monsta has a senior bat as well that I just saw for the first time tonight? Guy said he picked it up for $75.

Matt Coburn

I'm very new here but this caught my attention because some guys on my team have first edition monstas. At our first practice this year one gave me a 27 mid loaded and told me to just make contact with the ball the bat will do the rest. First swing I make decent contact and almost hit the fence in LC. I'm 5'9" 135lbs and was a bit under the ball. Take that for what it's worth.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Worth used to be able to tell if an aluminum bat had micro denting from being bashed on a tree.

Maybe Monsta guy can do something similar to determine ball used and weather used in. Maybe he has a machine in his garage.

Yeah, maybe a machine. In his garage.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
monsta is all over here in the midwest. despite his personality he's done well. my issue isn't so much return stuff as of recent because i think people are full of **** most of the time but it looks like he promises a lot of dates that he can't deliver on. like all the time.

dealing with carl for 1 transaction is kind of rough, imagine being a chinese manufacturer.

I have a boogeyman that is hot as snot. hotter than my est/AM/omega/combats i'll keep swinging it until it goes bye bye.

the best part of being on the monsta mulitia fb page is that these guys really think its some sort of militia and thats funny. 50% of the posts there are "when is the new bats getting in, when are they available!!" and the other 50% is "its 58.2 degrees is it safe to hit my WC MILITIA LEAGUE STARTS IN 10 LMK QUICK"

Country469

I don't think people are full of **** who post screen shots and I've seen the man himself go full Trump on FB. He banned me for letting him know, as a ball rep, he has no ****ing club what kind of balls hit his bats. He got the sore butts fast.

-Six-

Weiner
that's funny. everyone wants to be apart of something

like me, and these forums. I just want to belong

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
people are full of ****. that doesn't mean he should be a **** but people are. i know tons of guys who have broken sticks hitting blue dots and launches, to turn around and tell worth or whoever, all 44's all 52's! (even though worth doesn't give a ****) using forged receipts. forged receipts is like modus operandi in the softball community but people aren't full of ****?

like i said, he's still a douche to work with and treats people like garbage but i'm not all "woe is the innocent softball player"

when i got a my boogeyman as a return it was a huge pain when it was just him.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not better according to you. Every bat they have sold the last 3 years has replaced a bat sales from someone else.
You can hate all u want, they have sold a **** ton of bats.
Here in SE WI every team has 3 or 4 at minimum on the bat rack. And yes we have many teams that play on a national level.
Your personal mission is not working.
Holy hell lavar ball, that's almost two hundred bats!! I can't believe Easton hasn't offered Carl a billion to be partners yet.

tonyjohnson619

He can be a douche for all I care.. I don't have to deal with him... and for the price I am getting my bat if it breaks after a few hundred swings I'll just get a new one

Country469

people are full of ****. that doesn't mean he should be a **** but people are. i know tons of guys who have broken sticks hitting blue dots and launches, to turn around and tell worth or whoever, all 44's all 52's! (even though worth doesn't give a ****) using forged receipts. forged receipts is like modus operandi in the softball community but people aren't full of ****?

like i said, he's still a douche to work with and treats people like garbage but i'm not all "woe is the innocent softball player"

when i got a my boogeyman as a return it was a huge pain when it was just him.

I said people who post screen shots aren't full of ****. The ? you seem to be forgetting tho, is if softball players are full of ****, that makes you full of **** too. Also the whole receipt fraud thing is soooooo 2008