I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
its pretty stupid. they are all fawning over that apparent monsta shill Christian James video where every monsta is 5mph ahead of all the other bats? :rolleyes:

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
its pretty stupid. they are all fawning over that apparent monsta shill Christian James video where every monsta is 5mph ahead of all the other bats? :rolleyes:

I watch the intro to all of his 2017 battle of the bat reviews and noticed something a little peculiar. Who each video was brought to you by. Here's a list:

DC41- Cover my 6 Foundation
Flipper USA- Headbanger Sports
EST- Cover my 6 Foundation
Freak Platinum- J&J Sports
Flipper- RD Sports Pro
Torch- Monsta
Helmer- Imperial Court of Iowa
Z4- Iconic Apparel
Juggy OVL- Rally Time Sports Club
Boogeyman- Monsta
T3- Boombah
Breast Cancer T3- Boombah
DNA Mutated- Monsta

Seems more that a little shady that the review is sponsored by the manufacturer of the bat and those bats finish ranked 1,2,3. Boombah took 5 and tie for 7. I wouldn't put it part Carl Rohloff to pay extra for a good review. Boombah's probably just happy to be in the mix at this point

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Seems to me that people want a bat to do all the work for them these days. Its only 300'. How much bat does one really need? Monsta is a pain in the ass of a company and there are so many better options available I'd have to question the mental aptitude of anyone willing to be treated like a doormat to swing Monstas.

Newsflash, Monsta dorks.... .52 300 balls will fly off any bat you hit them with.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
If monstas hit like they do and everything else was like an Easton clarity I could see it. That's not even remotely the case though. Add in that they can't even make normal weights now and it just seems shady as hell.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
I watch the intro to all of his 2017 battle of the bat reviews and noticed something a little peculiar. Who each video was brought to you by. Here's a list:

DC41- Cover my 6 Foundation
Flipper USA- Headbanger Sports
EST- Cover my 6 Foundation
Freak Platinum- J&J Sports
Flipper- RD Sports Pro
Torch- Monsta
Helmer- Imperial Court of Iowa
Z4- Iconic Apparel
Juggy OVL- Rally Time Sports Club
Boogeyman- Monsta
T3- Boombah
Breast Cancer T3- Boombah
DNA Mutated- Monsta

Seems more that a little shady that the review is sponsored by the manufacturer of the bat and those bats finish ranked 1,2,3. Boombah took 5 and tie for 7. I wouldn't put it part Carl Rohloff to pay extra for a good review. Boombah's probably just happy to be in the mix at this point

you can visibly see him swinging out of his gd shoes on the monstas.