Iconic

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Agreed, I really dig the aluminum handle and juggy barrel in my Cluggy. I'm not sure the juggy handle and AM barrel will create the same success.....you're dead on about the Omega, save the $$ and go Cluggy

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I'll wait and see on this one... Well, at least till the price goes down. Wasn't dazzled by the omega...trying out an insane at the moment. So far, for asa demarinis, flippers > non-flippers for me.

Think you can handle a 28? Mine should be here after the holiday

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Swung one this weekend and the best description I have is its a mercy with an aftermath barrel. Not as flexy as the juggy, but not alloy stiff. Full disclosure I prefer and only swing alloy demarini models so I personally didnt "like" it, but aftermath pop was certainly there

Anyone else think this as far as feel/description?

Big_Papi28

Insane Dedication to Performance #WHPH
Swung one this weekend and the best description I have is its a mercy with an aftermath barrel. Not as flexy as the juggy, but not alloy stiff. Full disclosure I prefer and only swing alloy demarini models so I personally didnt "like" it, but aftermath pop was certainly there

Anyone else think this as far as feel/description?

This is pretty accurate... it is a mix of the ASA Insane and Og Flipper hence the stiffer handle versus the Juggy

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Does the iconic use/have the divergence tech?

It doesn't say anywhere in descriptions, do you guys mean it feels similar to the flipper swing wise/stiff/flex wise I'm confused..lol

Big_Papi28

Insane Dedication to Performance #WHPH
Yes the Iconic falls under the divergence barrel and should be tested just like the flippers.. i just tested mine with 250 swings and its @1125psi...

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Duh, where's jokers face palm emoji smh

Dual stamp maybe??

My second batch 28.5 just showed up and it is model number ICA-17. Nice endload, similar to the 28 red knob D.C. 41 that just showed up as well.

Iconic weighs 28.3 D.C. Weighs 27.8 with no grip

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Dual stamp maybe??

My second batch 28.5 just showed up and it is model number ICA-17. Nice endload, similar to the 28 red knob D.C. 41 that just showed up as well.

Iconic weighs 28.3 D.C. Weighs 27.8 with no grip
Are all second batch in stock and ready to ship or just certain weights