ASA Last night

Kernsoftball

2nd week in a row illegal Bats being used at Mesa Marin Ballpark in Bakersfield Ca, can we get a True ASA person out there my lord someone is going to Get Killed.

We started the game telling the Umpire that The Bats the other team were Using were Senior League Bats. Dudley Lightenings they said as long as has ASA stamp its good.... senior bats have no ASA stamp. Flashforward inning 5 guy takes off from 1st for 2nd in a NoLeadoff league. Guy takes the pitch ump says just go back to first where as he should Be out as its happened to us Before. Now Bottom 6 we are up by 1 with Bases loaded and our Pitcher takes Comebacker #8 catches it 2 outs. Guy at 1st starts Yapping comes off the bag and starts a Big argument with 1st 2nd and 1st husband plays outfield so he comes in ump doesnt do anything to break up fight.... and ends the Game in a 17-16 tie with the team who cheated claiming never to swing seniors yet never showing their bats. Like hitting middle is 1 thing but 2 line drives at your pitcher every inning with a Senior Bat WTF can we get an ASA represenative. And This is No Outlaw League

Kernsoftball

Joker this is a Forum and why dont you Create a Forum or Post Oh wait..... nevermind just wanna be the **** of the Site always.

Joker

Ask the Umpire
Have a rule question or need an interpretation of a rule? This is the place for it.

this is not the place for complaining

StickCollector

In our league you call time out just after a suspected illegal bat is used. You ask the ump for a bat check. No ASA stamp on bat, the batter who just used it is out. And if that bat is swung again, the player using it will be ejected. Umpires are there for the safety of the players, not to just call the plays.

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah how my question is more whats the Point of Umpires if they dont care to follow rules of league.

Based on previous posts you've made including this gem, the real problem here is your lack of skill (playing softball and grammatically) which leads to a poor attitude. Now multiply that by about 20 to include the other idiots you were playing with and against....there's your answer to the question you still haven't properly asked. Based on all of these facts, why would a rational classification representative even bother with what is probably not even a sanctioned league and you morons? The previous sentence is how you properly structure a question by the way.

You're welcome....../thread

Kernsoftball

Well
In our league you call time out just after a suspected illegal bat is used. You ask the ump for a bat check. No ASA stamp on bat, the batter who just used it is out. And if that bat is swung again, the player using it will be ejected. Umpires are there for the safety of the players, not to just call the plays.
Thank you thats what we did before the game even started and our Ump looked at us said Dont worry they wont. We called time many times asked for them to check and Nothing.... which is why we were wondering how you End a gamr at 17-16 call it a Tie? Id love for a true Asa rep. To come out there its a nice bunch of fields sad this drama keeps going.

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha with flat bill, no doubt. Good call yeah starting 4 year Varsity so yeah definetly got cut. And so funny how stupidly Judgemental you are.

You by choice swing and think LS produces a good bat currently.....how serious are we supposed to take you?

Country469

Well, if we used actual evidence to make the judgement, the shoe fits, or you're in 3rd grade based on your compositions here.

Kernsoftball

You by choice swing and think LS produces a good bat currently.....how serious are we supposed to take you?
I think they produce a quality bat yeah i put 1000 swings before they make the field. I swing a Flipper OG and a Juggy OG so sorry to Burst your judgmental bubble again

Kernsoftball

I'd lodge a complaint with the league director
Thank you for being a Civil human and respond with a simple response. Was just trying to give a summary of events and see what we should do as a Team. But people on here cant simply help so i thank you