New Jeff Hall Bat

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
I hit the demo of this bat, it is definitely more like the z1k/z2k. If the prototype we hit is the bat, it was hitting great right away. It sounded nothing like the super z and felt nothing like it. Hope that helps.

THESHOE

Starting Player
I gave it benefit of a doubt that maybe it wasn't on par yet in terms of work into it.

But I had the same conclusion, the video def seems to show faster exit speed to the Worth.

Then again, you let me peel a Super Z and a Watermelon or Hall Legit out of wraps to compare or even 700 swing later and you'll get that result. Can't say I am shocked.

I will wait to judge until I've actually swung an 18 LS. But I can already tell with the handle and connection not being changed I probably will not care for it. Wobbly and bendy are not for me. Always was that LS 2pc feel it seemed.

Anyone else think the Worth performed better in the comparison video?

Jbird-21

Manager
this bat is a huge step up for LS.... they went back to the 12 z1 and made it bigger and better.. side by side with blk and silver it out hit them on exit speed and distance.. the bats will speak for themselves and guys who loved the ogz1 will swing them... in testing they have matched and surpassed other brands seen it first hand in exit speed over 115 mph no joke... people will say what they want but like i said the bats will speak for themselves... yes the last 3 years have been not the best considering other manufactures have pretty much produced bats that test into the 170 on compression pretty much a senior bat.... so LS has answered back with something thats way hotter out of wrapper starting at a lower compression than ever before with LS2X TECH along with it.... no wobble or spinning on these bats and the z5 are even better from what iv swung.. handle on them are a very minimal flex and softer barrel.. this def a game changer and the sz has no bend or wobble to it.. its actually pretty stiff.. the z5 is meant to have more flex similar to a M/W COMP handle.. and yes they sound exactly like a z1.. ask all the questions u want.. or pm me anytime..

Krush411

Manager
this bat is a huge step up for LS.... they went back to the 12 z1 and made it bigger and better.. side by side with blk and silver it out hit them on exit speed and distance.. the bats will speak for themselves and guys who loved the ogz1 will swing them... in testing they have matched and surpassed other brands seen it first hand in exit speed over 115 mph no joke... people will say what they want but like i said the bats will speak for themselves... yes the last 3 years have been not the best considering other manufactures have pretty much produced bats that test into the 170 on compression pretty much a senior bat.... so LS has answered back with something thats way hotter out of wrapper starting at a lower compression than ever before with LS2X TECH along with it.... no wobble or spinning on these bats and the z5 are even better from what iv swung.. handle on them are a very minimal flex and softer barrel.. this def a game changer and the sz has no bend or wobble to it.. its actually pretty stiff.. the z5 is meant to have more flex similar to a M/W COMP handle.. and yes they sound exactly like a z1.. ask all the questions u want.. or pm me anytime..

Z5 balanced release date?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
170 compression?

Jbird-21

Manager
if i could figure out how do download pics on here from my iMac i would... ya tested a melon at 170 compression...got pics on it..