For Sale 25oz Monsta Boogeyman 3500

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
A429F83D-2662-4C2D-B1F2-3080E7042F74.jpeg selling a 25oz Monsta. I got it for league a couple of weeks ago, our seasons over so no use for it. It has less than 200 hits, has some webbing but is in solid shape. No end cap seperation. Passed compression.
Looking for 185$ FF. Or add fees. Don’t know what these go for.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
jahn2s.jpg

2iht26u.jpg

Buyer Beware: I was buying this BMLC from him. We agreed upon the price, he told me he could ship the same day and provided his PayPal. I paid immediately and provided my address. A few hours later I get a text message saying that he can't ship the bat and he doesn't know when he will be able to. He wants to refund my money. I say no worries just ship the bat to me when you can. A week goes by and he hasn't shipped and refused to agree to a ship date. We communicated via text but he didn't seem interested in mailing the bat in any sort of timeframe because he's too busy. I did receive my money back, but the deal wasn't upheld.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Buyer Beware: I was buying this BMLC from him. We agreed upon the price, he told me he could ship the same day and provided his PayPal. I paid immediately and provided my address. A few hours later I get a text message saying that he can't ship the bat and he doesn't know when he will be able to. He wants to refund my money. I say no worries just ship the bat to me when you can. A week goes by and he hasn't shipped and refused to agree to a ship date. We communicated via text but he didn't seem interested in mailing the bat in any sort of timeframe because he's too busy. I did receive my money back, but the deal wasn't upheld.
This should go in the feedback forums

Joker

start a buyer beware thread

chile

Bad Ape
...He wants to refund my money. I say no worries just ship the bat to me when you can. A week goes by and he hasn't shipped and refused to agree to a ship date. We communicated via text but he didn't seem interested in mailing the bat in any sort of timeframe because he's too busy. I did receive my money back, but the deal wasn't upheld.

when you say "ship when you can", did you have a timeframe in mind? clarify how he did not seem interested in shipping...and when you asked for your money back, was it immediately returned?

tonys1

Instead of writing your story on two separate threads and basically saying you don't care, you could have taken the time to ship the man the bat he paid for with that time. Story is sketchy, but obviously you don't care.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Instead of writing your story on two separate threads and basically saying you don't care, you could have taken the time to ship the man the bat he paid for with that time. Story is sketchy, but obviously you don't care.

I already knew there was no chance that week. What should I have done miss work? Keep his money and keep saying oh I will ship tomorrow or the following day. Or sorry I couldn’t today cause I got off late blah blah blah? No it’s all good here is your money when I can ship I will get with you. Maybe I should’ve did all the bull****ting and held his money.

Joker

I already knew there was no chance that week. What should I have done miss work? Keep his money and keep saying oh I will ship tomorrow or the following day. Or sorry I couldn’t today cause I got off late blah blah blah? No it’s all good here is your money when I can ship I will get with you. Maybe I should’ve did all the bull****ting and held his money.
good job letting people know you couldn't ship what you were selling until at least a week later. you should have shipped the item you were selling, that's usually how it works around here

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
good job letting people know you couldn't ship what you were selling until at least a week later. you should have shipped the item you were selling, that's usually how it works around here

Yes you’re correct. I told him that day I would ship, I didn’t end of story: BB it is.

Moving this to a BB thread. Phxraida15, this is a shame and it didn't have to be this way. All I asked for was to know when you thought you could ship the bat. Something about the story doesn't add up to me, but I do appreciate you returning my money.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Moving this to a BB thread. Phxraida15, this is a shame and it didn't have to be this way. All I asked for was to know when you thought you could ship the bat. Something about the story doesn't add up to me, but I do appreciate you returning my money.

Whatever bro. I told you that same day and refunded you that same day because I knew it would take me well over a week to ship it to you. I did you dirty? I said I could ship that day and had to work late, I wasn’t sure when I would get to ship you the bat, so instead of bull****ting you for over a week I refunded your money and said I would get at you when I got a chance to ship it. So yes I’m guilt, I couldn’t ship the same day I said. It’s all good, I got over 200 deals with out a hiccup. Next time I guess I’m just supposed to hang on to somebody’s money and bull**** them and say I’m gonna ship.

Joker

Whatever bro. I told you that same day and refunded you that same day because I knew it would take me well over a week to ship it to you. I did you dirty? I said I could ship that day and had to work late, I wasn’t sure when I would get to ship you the bat, so instead of bull****ting you for over a week I refunded your money and said I would get at you when I got a chance to ship it. So yes I’m guilt, I couldn’t ship the same day I said. It’s all good, I got over 200 deals with out a hiccup. Next time I guess I’m just supposed to hang on to somebody’s money and bull**** them and say I’m gonna ship.
and now here come the typical bad dealer comments

I have no hard feelings towards you. You gave my money back right away, but all I wanted was the bat to be shipped at some point in time, and for that to be communicated. Seeing that you read my text immediately but didn't take a few seconds to respond for a few hours gave me the impression that you weren't taking the deal seriously. Hence my second text being more assertive.