Just league bro

blakcherry329

Tough guy sucker punches him because he can't throw a strike? I would have tossed the ball across the field, too(well, I probably would have just kicked the ball up the first base line. too much work to bend over and pick it up. lol). Catcher's an ahole, also.

What I want to know is, where are his teammates? This guy should have gotten a beatdown, for sure. smh

Joker

Tough guy sucker punches him because he can't throw a strike? I would have tossed the ball across the field, too(well, I probably would have just kicked the ball up the first base line. too much work to bend over and pick it up. lol). Catcher's an ahole, also.

What I want to know is, where are his teammates? This guy should have gotten a beatdown, for sure. smh
yea i'm sure the batter didn't say anything while he was staring down the pitcher, he was quiet the whole time until the pitcher hit him. what a stupid ****ing comment

blakcherry329

yea i'm sure the batter didn't say anything while he was staring down the pitcher, he was quiet the whole time until the pitcher hit him. what a stupid ****ing comment
The pitcher walked up on him, then he sucker punched him. I'm sure this wasn't the first altercation in this game, but whatever happened was escalated by the pitcher.

Stretch19

Grow up
is it really a sucker punch when you are face to face with someone though? its not like he blindsided him or anything.

what would make it not a sucker punch? to have told dude, hey im about to hit you? or do you have to square up and do the whole dance around thing before you start throwing punches?

asking for a friend

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
yeah thats not a sucker punch in my book. you are looking him dead in the eye.

softball ain't worth jail in these parts. i understand tx may be different.

Joker

is it really a sucker punch when you are face to face with someone though? its not like he blindsided him or anything.

what would make it not a sucker punch? to have told dude, hey im about to hit you? or do you have to square up and do the whole dance around thing before you start throwing punches?

asking for a friend
you have to get him to sign a consent form

Stretch19

Grow up
Hitting a guy with his arms down is a b**** move. Maybe he deserved it maybe he didn’t but obviously the batter wasn’t prepared for a punch to be thrown so maybe that’s y it’s considered a cheap shot? Idk..

i dont know man, ive seen plenty of fight videos online where people have their hands down but are in someones face asking for the other person to hit them; without having an idea what was said, etc you cant really say its a ***** move

Stretch19

Grow up
people do that **** all the time, when they dont think the other person is really going to hit them...hands down by their side, behind their back even inciting the other person to swing on them and ****

blakcherry329

I guess. I don't get that worked up on the softball field, so I wouldn't know. I will say this...If I was the batter, I would have warned him not to walk up on me, or there won't be any talking after that.
And yeah, it is a ***** move if you walk up on someone with your helmet on and take a swing.

Stretch19

Grow up
i cant imagine the pitcher just decided to walk up on him and risk an assault charge unprovoked

not saying it wasnt a douche bag move, cause it was, but the batter clearly was talking **** and got smoked as a result

blakcherry329

i cant imagine the pitcher just decided to walk up on him and risk an assault charge unprovoked

not saying it wasnt a douche bag move, cause it was, but the batter clearly was talking **** and got smoked as a result
Nobody is thinking about an assault charge on the field.

Obviously there's bad blood between the teams. WWS19D if the catcher rolled the ball as you're walking to first? Wouldn't you say something?

Joker

Nobody is thinking about an assault charge on the field.

Obviously there's bad blood between the teams. WWS19D if the catcher rolled the ball as you're walking to first? Wouldn't you say something?
again, it's clear the catcher rolled it after something was said. you're ****ing terrible