Easton Plague

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
anyone have any hands on experience with this?! I’m really leaning to get one from my guy that’s an Easton sponsored player:. Says there real good and I can get it in a 25.5. Lmk thanks

WillW3

Starting Player
An “easton sponsored player” recommending an easton bat to you? Say it ain’t so.

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
Plague is a good bat feels similar to resmondo. Both of mine were good out of the wrapper and still going. One of them has 500 swings on it and it feels soft but the ball flies off of it. Not sure what it’s testing at. The barrel feels softer like the resmondo and has a similar sound on contact. The barrel is supposed to be a little bigger on this bat but they both feel the same in sweetspot to me. You honestly can’t go wrong with any Easton bat just hit 52’s if you want it to hold compression longer.

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
Plague is a good bat feels similar to resmondo. Both of mine were good out of the wrapper and still going. One of them has 500 swings on it and it feels soft but the ball flies off of it. Not sure what it’s testing at. The barrel feels softer like the resmondo and has a similar sound on contact. The barrel is supposed to be a little bigger on this bat but they both feel the same in sweetspot to me. You honestly can’t go wrong with any Easton bat just hit 52’s if you want it to hold compression longer.

Thanks, appreciate it

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but what FF tech is in this stick? I cant seem to find it in any description. Hopefully its not in plain sight and I'm just missing it.

robokill

Manager
Christan Dowling, an Easton rep, said FF2 but she could be mistaken. I haven't seen any website which refers to it having 360 Exact carbon which I believe is what they advertise the FF2 as having, so maybe it is FF1, as it's also a SP18 model. Edit: NVM, it's a SP19 model (SP19PL), so it probably is FF2 tech.

Last edited:

mvfjet

Part Time Player
I paid $175 shipped to Kuwait for a 27.5oz Plague for my brother who is stationed there. He said he'll let me know how good it is. I told him don't let it be a team bat haha.