ball go "phhhhhewwwww!!" 19 nautalai el

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
The "not a lie" is def not a joke! I get more impressed everytime I swing it! I really enjoy hitting it and my SBF fireflex back to back. Slightly diff feel but ball def goes phhheeewww with both! I'd like to see real world numbers on exit velocity!

I will def have a hard time putting either down this year! I have noticed that I feel like the hot spot for my SBF is dead in the center of the barrel. Where the naut feels like it may be a half to full ball width off center towards the end of barrel.

Just my observations.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
Damn you all. Now I want to pick up the balanced version. Wish someone local had one so I could compare it to my Freakshow, and soon to be Phantom.

chile

Bad Ape
Damn you all. Now I want to pick up the balanced version. Wish someone local had one so I could compare it to my Freakshow, and soon to be Phantom.

I'll save you the trouble with the phantom comparison. My 0.02, Nautalai. My EL phantom was good but the nautalai performs better for me...

chile

Bad Ape
I was afraid of that. How does durability play a factor though ?

honestly, i'm not seeing it as an issue...yet...with either bat but i've since moved my anarchies ;)...what little utrip i play, i will use the nautalai. i don't mash so i should be okay, i think. i'll see about putting another round or 2 of classic m's and rockets on the nautalai soon...was talking to a guy that has over 500 hits on his so we'll see...

Hagen49

The "not a lie" is def not a joke! I get more impressed everytime I swing it! I really enjoy hitting it and my SBF fireflex back to back. Slightly diff feel but ball def goes phhheeewww with both! I'd like to see real world numbers on exit velocity!

I will def have a hard time putting either down this year! I have noticed that I feel like the hot spot for my SBF is dead in the center of the barrel. Where the naut feels like it may be a half to full ball width off center towards the end of barrel.

Just my observations.

The WFF will open up and the sweet spot will expand more as you swing it more.

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
The WFF will open up and the sweet spot will expand more as you swing it more.
I understand that... mine has about 100 swings on it now... the whole barrel feels great... what I meant by "hot spot" is even once broke in there is still a certain small area of the barrel that you just know/feel when u hit it that let's u know u just really squared it up and hit it on the nuts!

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
I havent scaled mine but it swings/feels a little light to me. Plus not sure how heavy of an EL your used to with Miken or worth. But the EL in the Naut isnt overbearing by any means. I dont think you will notice the extra .5.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
ya man, they feel super true to weight... almost light. The Bal version are SUPER balanced. Go up a weight on those imo.

THESHOE

Starting Player
That's exactly it about this tech and this barrel.

Coming from 2 Black Nautalais (pissed about move to alloy handle only) but they started hot with a small sweet spot but very gameable out of wrap, on par with my Worth stash right away last year.

Within 50-75 cuts (and 52cor only because I had heard about these being fragile) the whole damn barrel from taper to cap was a sweet spot on every side. From there aside from mild chipping and a paint crack, my first one is still going even after caving in and hitting 44s in one league (Which was a downright nasty combo).

I had 14" barrels that didn't get this large a hot spot to them. I def mi**** things off upper near cap and low barrel just above taper that had unprecedented performance as a result for the quality of where on barrel I hit it. This and my love for Fusion 3 handle bats made it an instant gamer.

Yeah it's hot, but it's how much hot across the 13" that is really the feature. Consistency across barrel.

Here's to hoping there's a Fusion 3 handle one in 2020. 12 or 13" whatever. For now it took work into it, but my 19 Juggy sure ain't no slouch either.

I understand that... mine has about 100 swings on it now... the whole barrel feels great... what I meant by "hot spot" is even once broke in there is still a certain small area of the barrel that you just know/feel when u hit it that let's u know u just really squared it up and hit it on the nuts!

chile

Bad Ape
the HB Cartel and SI led me to believe i wouldn't like the znx handle on the 19 nautty...wrong. whatever it is, it works for me. i'll put my nautty against anything out there.

Squatchzilla

Extra Hitter
anybody have a different experience with this bat?
I WANT to like it... I just find the ball doesn't come off the barrel as fast as other bats we have on the bench and I really struggle to get the distance.
I'm having a hard time grabbing it when its my turn at the plate.

It has about 80 swings on it and the last 40 or so have been with 44s to try and wake it up.

chile

Bad Ape
anybody have a different experience with this bat?...

i'm sure there are...I've had a few people I play with not like it but for the most part, people have...100% honesty, tho...If I could swing my nitrous or demon in utrip, I wouldn't swing anything else :/

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
I actually was in a similar boat. Initially my naut though not bad at all wasnt anywhere near my WFF. Esp around the 150-200 swing mark. Then one game, I decided to use it and when I hit the ball it made a terrible sound.... sounded and felt like it shattered when I hit the ball. Almost like when a wood bat splits on impact.

Anyway, i inspected the bat real well and was sure it was done but couldnt find anything. I actually didnt take it out of the bag after that for a few games. Then a guy on my team asked to use it and I said sure. Well he was not a power guy and rocketed one over the fence. I'm not sure who was more shocked, him or guys on our team. Anyway after that, bat has been absolutely stupid!