TPS is back.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Toilet Paper Sh*t

Or so we used to say as kids lol... And that was back when I used an LS alloy bat lol

But try and have TPS as a saying arounds kids that watched Beavis & Butthead

ya ya... huh uh huh... ya ya

Last edited:

BBiskis

It's available for pre-order on LS's website now. Says it has a .5oz endload. Purely from an aesthetic perspective it looks amazing.

4xtra

Player/Coach
Swung a 25.5. Doesn't sound or feel anything like a Z. Feels extremely EL. Performance was on par with a 400 swing freak PT, ice torch and a sinister. This one is worth a look fellas.
thats good to know.
If I get my hands on one, Ill do a review on it.

BTW300

Addicted to Softballfans
Swung a 25.5. Doesn't sound or feel anything like a Z. Feels extremely EL. Performance was on par with a 400 swing freak PT, ice torch and a sinister. This one is worth a look fellas.

End load is supposed to only .5. Did it feel heavier than half ounce?

fowlball75

Addicted to Softballfans
I saw this bat at the Myrtle Beach Major. Mike Cornell and Dennis Turner had it and were showing to some players around the park. The reason it caught my eye was the fact it was a louisiville slugger logo on the bat but looked like a Demarini 2-piece. One particular guy they were showing it to was a Worth guy who has a signature model. That doesn't mean anything but just saying.

jhitman

How does it hit the 52's compared to the Worth's/Miken, DeMarini's etc? Does it swing heavy or light? You're the only one that I know that's demo'd it. Can you give us some more feedback? Thanks.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
How does it hit the 52's compared to the Worth's/Miken, DeMarini's etc? Does it swing heavy or light? You're the only one that I know that's demo'd it. Can you give us some more feedback? Thanks.

Alright I'll provide my full experience swinging the TPS.
oz 25.5, very pronounced EL. Swings true to weight, very smooth through the zone. Handle is on the stuff side, I didn't feel any flex even on miss hits. Barrell is on the softer side with a good sized sweet spot. Miss hits still carried a good distance with no negative feedback. The TPS I swung had an estimate 150 cuts on it, it looked very clean, no webbing or paint issues to speak up. I'll The sound was not very loud at all, it basically sounded like a Z without disks. We only hit 52's during the BP session, I have no inside information on if it will hit the harder stuff, we only play with 52's here so that's what we hit in BP. Performance was amazing, the swing, feel and pop of the bat was just fantastic. I was shocked how well the ball was coming off this bat. We were hitting on a soccer field so no fences, so judging distance is difficult. What I can say is 5 of us swung this thing along side with a anarchy Diablo, ice torch, sinister and a freak PT with around 4-500 cuts on it, and it hit the furthest ball by about 15-20 ft. None of these bats we're broken in, and I know each of the other bats we were swinging hit another gear, I can only imagine this TPS will as well. The barrel does feel like it will loosen up even more that it was. I normally swing 26oz EL bats and this felt so close to everything else in my bag, weight Wise I'm considering picking up a 25.5.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Maybe similar tech to the demarini king of the jungle and new nihilist lol, I always felt the aftermath needed some swings to loosen up and this sounds similar, I wonder if there rd is shared with demar, I’m intrigued, but with Louisville being a direct seller now, the best I could find preorder was like a 20/25% coupon off msrp from my local rep, I will wait for more reviews to pop up before I pull the trigger, it looks so clean

jhitman

oz 25.5, very pronounced EL. Swings true to weight, very smooth through the zone. Handle is on the stuff side, I didn't feel any flex even on miss hits. Barrell is on the softer side with a good sized sweet spot. Miss hits still carried a good distance with no negative feedback. The TPS I swung had an estimate 150 cuts on it, it looked very clean, no webbing or paint issues to speak up. I'll The sound was not very loud at all, it basically sounded like a Z without disks. We only hit 52's during the BP session, I have no inside information on if it will hit the harder stuff, we only play with 52's here so that's what we hit in BP. Performance was amazing, the swing, feel and pop of the bat was just fantastic. I was shocked how well the ball was coming off this bat. We were hitting on a soccer field so no fences, so judging distance is difficult. What I can say is 5 of us swung this thing along side with a anarchy Diablo, ice torch, sinister and a freak PT with around 4-500 cuts on it, and it hit the furthest ball by about 15-20 ft. None of these bats we're broken in, and I know each of the other bats we were swinging hit another gear, I can only imagine this TPS will as well. The barrel does feel like it will loosen up even more that it was. I normally swing 26oz EL bats and this felt so close to everything else in my bag, weight Wise I'm considering picking up a 25.5.

Thanks for the review. It sounds like it hits the 52's really well and is what we use exclusively as well. Would love to demo one.

BTW300

Addicted to Softballfans

Thanks for the feedback.

chleb

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe similar tech to the demarini king of the jungle and new nihilist lol, I always felt the aftermath needed some swings to loosen up and this sounds similar, I wonder if there rd is shared with demar, I’m intrigued, but with Louisville being a direct seller now, the best I could find preorder was like a 20/25% coupon off msrp from my local rep, I will wait for more reviews to pop up before I pull the trigger, it looks so clean

With a 20/25% off, not a bad deal for a new bat with a warranty.

jhitman

My friend should have his today according to UPS. We are going to hit on 4th of July morning. Hope to have some feedback from him. I will try to put some swings on it too, but he uses a heavier bat than me. I should be able to at least get a feel for it. Hoping it is the real deal as I really like the looks of the bat and am in need of 1 more bat.

Normy

My friend should have his today according to UPS. We are going to hit on 4th of July morning. Hope to have some feedback from him. I will try to put some swings on it too, but he uses a heavier bat than me. I should be able to at least get a feel for it. Hoping it is the real deal as I really like the looks of the bat and am in need of 1 more bat.
Could always use just one more ;)