For Sale/Trade June Horween Limited BH34 13" Has Arrived

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Alright fella's a lot have been waiting for the 13" to arrive and here it is. Pretty sure the largest Rawlings horween even made? Please correct me if I am wrong here!! As usual this glove is all horween. No squishy black finger linings. Limited to 99 and available in RHT and LHT. PM for board member pricing on these thanks.

BH34HT.jpg

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
They MAAAAY have done a Horween 701 back in the day, but back then they didn't put size stamps on gloves. So AFAIK, this is the first glove stamped 13" that they have made out of Horween.

johnnySoftball3

They MAAAAY have done a Horween 701 back in the day, but back then they didn't put size stamps on gloves. So AFAIK, this is the first glove stamped 13" that they have made out of Horween.
I actually just won a Rawlings hoh pro14 on ebay, it’s horween I’m not positive it’s 14 inch but it’s horween for sure

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I actually just won a Rawlings hoh pro14 on ebay, it’s horween I’m not positive it’s 14 inch but it’s horween for sure
Can't wait to get your measurements. There was a time (80s?) when the Rawlings line up includes a Pro1, Pro2, Pro3, Pro4 Pro5, Pro6, etc. I think the Pro14 was one of those... and the numbers didn't correspond to size.

But I just thought of the ProSB-B, which was a monster glove.

DSC06616_zpsc7d6a5cj.jpg

And Horween

DSC06613_zpsqzp45xxl.jpg

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Just an FYI, the BH34 sample weighed in at 25.5 oz (according to my notes).

There is always a variance with a natural material like leather. Base on just one, hard to say what the mean and variance is. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone reported a weight between 24.5oz and 26.5 oz. Not bad for Horween inside and out and, on average, lighter than the 12.75" Small Batch for sure.

Committed

Lighter than the Easton Small Batch.

Other than diabetics and drug dealers, who owns a digital scale?

Attachments

• AE900FDB-1E14-4CFE-B793-135A78049C35.jpeg
    AE900FDB-1E14-4CFE-B793-135A78049C35.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 67

Committed

Nice work, bud!

You going traditional or TIP? Glove seems to Prefer TIP but mine closes nicely thumb to pinky.