Anarchy Blessed

Normy

Let's just fire up another thread so we're not sabotaging Chile's Nitrous. Bat looks sweet and I like the idea of them going with a not so demonic theme. Just me though. Only 1 review thus far but sounds like another winner. Haven't pulled the trigger yet but the safety is about to come off.

Anyone else get a chance to put some swings on this?

Strom Thurmond

Got one put 75 hits on it will probably get better but didn't blow my socks off. (Swings much stiffer than I expected, but barrel is soft).....I swing a Monsta sinister and I would not put it down for this bat.....gonna put another 200 hits before I decide to keep or sell it off

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Let's just fire up another thread so we're not sabotaging Chile's Nitrous. Bat looks sweet and I like the idea of them going with a not so demonic theme. Just me though. Only 1 review thus far but sounds like another winner. Haven't pulled the trigger yet but the safety is about to come off.

Anyone else get a chance to put some swings on this?
Blessed is my Anarchy surprise of the year. Never gave it a single thought to purchase. Then I tried one that was well broken in and was actually shocked. If I wasn't a bat buyer in recovery I would have gotten one...... or 5.

Chico_O

Bat Addict
I picked one up- to be honest wasnt impressed, but after ~100 hits - started to open up a bit - its been a while since I swung a 1 piece bat, so for me that may have been the reason I wasnt blown away by it.

This past weekend]- used it indoors with a Hit Trax Computer - Exit Velocity started at 88, and by about half way through my session ~60 swings EV was at 92 consistently. It certainly feels better then it did when I first unwrapped it... after ~160 hits the bat looks brand new still, not a mark on it... the matte paint is the way to go.

Just my 2 cents.

So I’m finally getting some cuts of the tee with my Blessed from last year. This might be the bat that finally makes me put down my Combat as my gamer...