Demarini Black Ops Mod Shelf parts list

PeteJC

Addicted to Softballfans

tonys1

I went ahead and edited my post to remove the link. Thanks. I found the specs for the smaller sized shelves. No sign of any specs for the larger 17 inch wide bag. I guess I'll fiddle with the design and post the specs once I get it figured out. Unless someone comes to the rescue.

I thought you were looking for the specs for the Spectre. Isn't Party Mafia's picture for the Spectre?

PeteJC

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought you were looking for the specs for the Spectre. Isn't Party Mafia's picture for the Spectre?
I don't think so. The post is from 2016 and I don't don't think the 17 inch wide bags were out then. The width he shows is 12 inches. Maybe with the 2 elbows attached that would fill the the 17 inches. So may you're right. Thanks!

tonys1

I don't think so. The post is from 2016 and I don't don't think the 17 inch wide bags were out then. The width he shows is 12 inches. Maybe with the 2 elbows attached that would fill the the 17 inches. So may you're right. Thanks!

Bro the link I sent you, scroll down to Party Mafia’s post (page 3) - it’s from Jan 2019 and says it’s for Spectre

PeteJC

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry it's been a while since I've been on this forum. Was looking at the wrong date. Got it. New Bag Shelf Specs (2).jpg

PeteJC

Addicted to Softballfans
Got the new bag and once the shelves are properly velcro'd in place it stands and keeps its shape almost like it has a PVC frame. That leaves more room for equipment.

stevesoftball

I looked for days but couldnt find a list. SO here you guys go pretty simple to do

2- 10ft sticks of 1/2in pvc (1 stick if you are not doing a double shelf)
4- 1/2in T fittings (only used if you do a double shelf)
8- 1/2in 3 way 90* elbow
1- 9.5in x 11in wood/plexi glass (2 more if doing double shelf) Wood needs to be cut not the exact measurement on the wood.
You will have to notch out 4 corners on 2 of the pieces of wood
Handful of drywall screws
Hole saw whatever size your favorite beverage fits in
I put 2 pieces of wood on the top and underneath of the top shelf so the solo cup sits on the underneath piece of wood.

Measurements of pvc pipe (these are the actual sizes you need to cut the pvc)
4 @ 9in for height (4 more @ 12.25 for double shelf)
4 @ 4.75in for depth (6 if you are doing double shelf)
4 @ 8.25in for width (4 if you are doing double shelf)

For the not so handyguys I have received PMs from.... I can make you a KIT with everything and you finish putting it together and paint it if you want..Also will come without cup hole unless you ask for it... ITs EASY to assemble.
2ihw013.jpg

2q3uf7b.jpg

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I had Lowe's cut mine to size when I purchased the plexiglass.
There is also an acrylic cutting tool that can be purchased at hardware stores that work very well.