Bugs Bunny Slider

tonys1

A softball with a sharpie mark through the middle, drilled in the center with a pencil through it and an electrical connector at the tip. The science of slow pitch softball.

tonys1

Someone needs to make a video of those pitches breaking over the outside corner and getting hammered right back up the middle, cause that's what would happen to every single one of them irl.

False. Those pitches get strikeouts according to the video.

tonys1

Y'all too negative, man. That 9mph backspin breaking pitch with a 25" break looks nasty.

Last edited:

Normy

Someone needs to make a video of those pitches breaking over the outside corner and getting hammered right back up the middle, cause that's what would happen to every single one of them irl.
Wish I would have video'd mine a few years back. Never saw it coming lol

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans

it’s not at the pitcher but here’s Ulmer taking one back up the middle for a walk off at worlds
&t=3m45s

Edit- I can’t get the time stamp link to work it’s at 3:45

lukeamdman

I really enjoy these videos and it's great to see what can be done with some basic effort.

I don't understand the negative reactions either. On the boards lately it seems that anyone talking about improving their swing or pitching is met with blanket responses like "it's just slowpitch...hit the really slow moving ball...".

If you don't have more fun by improving your game, something is wrong and it's not everybody else.

Country469

I really enjoy these videos and it's great to see what can be done with some basic effort.

I don't understand the negative reactions either. On the boards lately it seems that anyone talking about improving their swing or pitching is met with blanket responses like "it's just slowpitch...hit the really slow moving ball...".

If you don't have more fun by improving your game, something is wrong and it's not everybody else.

lets break this down.........

Statement #1 these videos are made by some old man for attention. If he was any good, he'd be playing Major plus in senior ball, not doing lame ass videos. Newsflash, he's not a good pitcher or ever was a top player.

Statement #2 most of yall take moronic advice from other people on thje internet who have never played above E ball in their life. You want advice? go practice, go lift weights, and stop looking for some magical cure to your lack or talent and effort.

Statement #3 I don't need to suck off people on a message board to improve my game. that happens at a field or a cage or a gym. No one ever got better reading a stupid ass post from normy

lukeamdman

lets break this down.........

Statement #1 these videos are made by some old man for attention. If he was any good, he'd be playing Major plus in senior ball, not doing lame ass videos. Newsflash, he's not a good pitcher or ever was a top player.

Statement #2 most of yall take moronic advice from other people on thje internet who have never played above E ball in their life. You want advice? go practice, go lift weights, and stop looking for some magical cure to your lack or talent and effort.

Statement #3 I don't need to suck off people on a message board to improve my game. that happens at a field or a cage or a gym. No one ever got better reading a stupid ass post from normy

Statement #1 - I don't know how good of a pitcher he is, but I'm just starting to pitch and so far his tips have helped tremendously. Using the various grips he suggests I've been able to increase my accuracy, throw a knuckle ball, and I'm starting to see some movement with the slider.

Statement #2 - What if you do already practice regularly, lift weights, and still think there's room for improvement? I sent Ken a clip of my swing (after several years of weekly BP) and with two basic tips he completely transformed my accuracy and power.

Statement #3 - You're basically saying you can't learn anything from anyone on these boards and that's obviously a load of crap.

Country469

Statement #1 - I don't know how good of a pitcher he is, but I'm just starting to pitch and so far his tips have helped tremendously. Using the various grips he suggests I've been able to increase my accuracy, throw a knuckle ball, and I'm starting to see some movement with the slider.

Statement #2 - What if you do already practice regularly, lift weights, and still think there's room for improvement? I sent Ken a clip of my swing (after several years of weekly BP) and with two basic tips he completely transformed my accuracy and power.

Statement #3 - You're basically saying you can't learn anything from anyone on these boards and that's obviously a load of crap.

1. lol. if that **** works its because you are playing against the deaf, dumb and blind. That **** won't work to any decent WOMAN. It still comes in at 12 mph and you aint fooling anyone but yourself here.

2. You probably just really sucked to begin with. But cool, I'm sure conference teams are lining up to sign you.

3. I'm saying 99.9% of people who post **** about softaball online are whack yes. You can earn a really nice living off this game playing still, why won't you try asking pro players instead of old men on youtube?

joker nailed #4

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I never knew these boards existed way back when i started playing I've learned by actually playing and understanding the basics of playing ball when i started pitching i would just throw meat (strikes) and let the guys around me make plays messing with seams here and there is when i started throwing some junk some for strikes some not yes a the ball moves throwing
underhand pitches but as country says u aint fooling good players/hitters with that stuff

lukeamdman

1. lol. if that **** works its because you are playing against the deaf, dumb and blind. That **** won't work to any decent WOMAN. It still comes in at 12 mph and you aint fooling anyone but yourself here.

2. You probably just really sucked to begin with. But cool, I'm sure conference teams are lining up to sign you.

3. I'm saying 99.9% of people who post **** about softaball online are whack yes. You can earn a really nice living off this game playing still, why won't you try asking pro players instead of old men on youtube?

joker nailed #4

#1 - Good gravy...I hope I never get as arrogant and cynical as you. I've seen good pitchers fool plenty of players, myself included.

#2 - No where will you ever see me bragging about my softball skill. I'm a church D league player and yes I suck.

#3 - I'll assume you're in that 99.9% of people who post whack about softball. You certainly don't stand out as a positive and helpful influence on this board.

Country469

lol at getting fooled in slow pitch, no wonder you don't get this.

I don't post about softball I post about ****ty softball posts.

I don't stand out because you don't want to hear my advice. Its easier to try to buy a bat or change a grip than actually work hard and get better. What I have to offer works. No wonder that doesn't stand out, its not what you are after.

Country469

Also you can go ahead and use all lame ass replies that Joker has heard for 15 years......

but yeah, I know Im a lot better at softball than you are so what you refer to as arrogance, I refer to as a resume'