4xtra

Player/Coach
upload_2020-5-24_20-39-22.png
Demarini
2020 Juggy ASA 27 oz 100 swings
2021 Juggy ASA 27 oz NIW - ZERO swings
2021 Mercy ASA 26 oz 50 swings

Here is a quick video from Center field
At the 350 foot mark is where Carlos was standing at.
The trash can to his left is 300 feet
Ill update more details later.
(They all perform VERY well..)
upload_2020-5-24_20-49-26.png

Last edited:
Another great review 4xtra. Demarini ASA line is amazing that’s why I have all 3 in my bags. Next time I’ll bring my Go Pro to take vids from home play and the outfield at the same time.

4xtra

Player/Coach
Another great review 4xtra. Demarini ASA line is amazing that’s why I have all 3 in my bags. Next time I’ll bring my Go Pro to take vids from home play and the outfield at the same time.
We will do an update Saturday.
I am very impressed with all of these bats and they required NO break in.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
They just don’t sound like 52 300, my omega and insane don’t sound like that with those balls, but I guess I’m just used to the inner barrel tech sound, I’ll have to pick one up to try
Also what is on the 2021 juggy at the base of the barrel, the red band or is that paint, just curious

4xtra

Player/Coach
They just don’t sound like 52 300, my omega and insane don’t sound like that with those balls, but I guess I’m just used to the inner barrel tech sound, I’ll have to pick one up to try
Also what is on the 2021 juggy at the base of the barrel, the red band or is that paint, just curious
the Omega and Insane are different composites (I have or had all of these)
The 52/300 did sound loud AF...I agree. (I have no reason to lie or make anything up)
That rubber ring is a tennis/raquet ball rubber ring I had
to identify my bat from the others because some of us have the same exact bats.
We will update the video and when they catch the ball we will show the ball straight from the glove.

Last edited:

Hiltz

Built for comfort
They just don’t sound like 52 300, my omega and insane don’t sound like that with those balls, but I guess I’m just used to the inner barrel tech sound...

the Omega and Insane are different composites (I have or had all of these)
The 52/300 did sound loud AF...I agree. (I have no reason to lie or make anything up)...

Probably had something to do with the field being surrounded by tall trees. I've hit on fields like that and .52's sounded like Blue Dots.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I guess I was under the impression you where using classic m and 44 as well like when did the review of the mercy, and when the guy screamed 52 I figured that was the only one hit and the rest of the shots where the other balls, you don’t need to show the ball next time lol, just through me for a loop, my buddy has the 19 juggy and it hits 52’s well, but the sound is similar to my insane and other teammates 14’ juggy, that whoosh sound compared to the crack, the microphone being that far away and trees like hiltz said are probably factors is all, some of those balls really flew

dunkky

my buddy has the 19 juggy and it hits 52’s well, but the sound is similar to my insane and other teammates 14’ juggy, that whoosh sound compared to the crack, the microphone being that far away and trees like hiltz said are probably factors is all, some of those balls really flew

I wish my beat up 52 sound like that. LOL but my M+ sounds much better. I am hitting in TX, so balls are mushy and feels mushy when hit. Surroundings are are huge factor, trees, echoes, probably cooler temp compare to TX. Also condition of the balls. Mine are old, beat up, but new ones are different story.

4xtra

Player/Coach
what state you guys are from? really love those tall trees. we have none of that in tx.
We are in the Atlanta metro area.
Those are good ole Georgia pine trees.
Come to think of it, when we hit at a very open area field with no trees in the immediate area
the sound is very different.

4xtra

Player/Coach
I guess I was under the impression you where using classic m and 44 as well like when did the review of the mercy, and when the guy screamed 52 I figured that was the only one hit and the rest of the shots where the other balls, you don’t need to show the ball next time lol, just through me for a loop, my buddy has the 19 juggy and it hits 52’s well, but the sound is similar to my insane and other teammates 14’ juggy, that whoosh sound compared to the crack, the microphone being that far away and trees like hiltz said are probably factors is all, some of those balls really flew
I really like that 19Juggy but the break in did take longer than the 20 and 21.
The main reason I like Juggy's so much is because they hit 52's AND 44's really well, they hold up the compression numbers pretty good and
they are very durable..

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Very true, and I where I play the guys with the best results distance wise seem to be using a juggy mercy insane etc, or the worth\miken, Monsta tech, the aftermath line is good but the results I see aren’t as good, maybe it’s the swing speed thing, hit counts etc, but for me with our asa worth hot dot 52’s I’ll take my well broken insane over anything

4xtra

Player/Coach
man, those balls are flying. good job. i like to see from a batter's view!
We got a GoPro so we will show better action shots.
We also plan on doing reviews on the most underrated bats out here that we got that perform very well.
I got the Mizuno No Doubt on deck, I really like that bat for Classic M's. Absolutely underrated when you get 1000+ swings on it

dunkky

i 've swung both Omega 2 endload ver. phoenix, i liked it a lot, but half oz was unacceptable for me. Carbon, felt close to full oz endload even though some said it's half oz endload. but handle flex was little too much for me. Now, Og Omega endload is exactly like phenix, with bigger endload which is what i like. Right now, it's very stiff both handle and barrel. I'll have to see what's it like once broken in. Right now, I am hitting 52s 280ish off my tee and i have to try hard. I am hitting close to 300ish with my broken in FF2 effortlessly.

2021 Juggy is end loaded not as noticeable as previous year. Amazing pop and smooth through the zone, one of my favorite Juggy but they fail compression really fast. Juggy line used to go forever without failing but like every bat company nowadays durability is gone.

tonys1

Or his dupe accounts promoting his used ball sales by responding to his thread “hey bro, PM’d you, need 4 dozen by Saturday” lol. Like how hard must you be struggling at life