Goff Thread

ntz

tricknollegy
how do you guess you're golfing, you either are or you aren't, now isn't the time to play coy

jobondur

Addicted to Softballfans
Tomorrow - 70 degrees, no meetings on my calendar, no kids to worry about......looks like I'm hitting the course

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Upper 60s today getting to mid 70s by sunday.. 1145 tee time today 1056 tee time tomorrow hanging with my grandson and possibly another round sunday with the guys

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Played Saturday, first time I've swung a club in a month. Sometimes time off is good. My ballstriking was about as good as ever and somehow I averaged 329 with driver, and had a couple wind aided ones over 350. I really can't say enough good things about the epic flash sz. Go try it, or another SZ model. Shot two under on the front and could've been 5 under if I didn't miss some 5 footers. Couldn't finish 18 before dark. I might have one more round next weekend before 4 months of garage golf

chile

Bad Ape
going with DJ...just because...but I wouldn't be surprised if Bryson won. I'd like to see Morikawa win, tho.

Joker

DJ looked pretty good this weekend. Definitely want to see what Bryson will do to the course.
I think Finau wins it

Joker

Played Saturday after a last minute spot opened in our group. Guy in group ordered Muiras and they were supposed to be delivered Friday but they got delayed and he had already packed up his Callaways. They ended showing up Saturday morning. See pic below

Shoulder and wrist had been bugging me for a few weeks. Finally started feeling better last week. Played pretty good.

IMG-20201107-WA0010.jpg