Dudley Doom Senior end load

Tri-C2

Addicted to Softballfans
I had the opportunity to swing the Dudley Doom Senior end load this past weekend in a tournament in Rogers, Arkansas.
I have heard these bats are not real durable.
I will say that the performance of this bat is absolutely awesome. The ball came off of it as well as any senior bat i have used.
And for what it is worth, it was hot out of the wrapper. I took the wrapper off of it in BP before our first game, put about 20 cuts on it.
Gamed it the whole weekend, and hit multiple homeruns in the tournament.
We will see on the durability of the bat, but it is gas.

lb16

the natural
I had the opportunity to swing the Dudley Doom Senior end load this past weekend in a tournament in Rogers, Arkansas.
I have heard these bats are not real durable.
I will say that the performance of this bat is absolutely awesome. The ball came off of it as well as any senior bat i have used.
And for what it is worth, it was hot out of the wrapper. I took the wrapper off of it in BP before our first game, put about 20 cuts on it.
Gamed it the whole weekend, and hit multiple homeruns in the tournament.
We will see on the durability of the bat, but it is gas.
From what I've seen you won't make it to 100 hundred swings! Good luck!

Tri-C2

Addicted to Softballfans
From what I've seen you won't make it to 100 hundred swings! Good luck!

I’ll just game it…. Really love the feel of this bat…. If Dudley can tweek the durability…. It’s Fire.

so far it’s more durable than the DeMarini Crine I had…. That thing lasted about 20 swings

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung one during BP with some Dudley players. I prefer endloaded bats but the Doom felt like a sledgehammer. (and, yes, it had a rattle soon after wrapper was removed)
What weight is yours and what is the balance point? (balance on your finger, eyeball it and measure out from the knob) The one I swung was way out at 22+ inches from the knob. Curious if it varies. thanks

Tri-C2

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung one during BP with some Dudley players. I prefer endloaded bats but the Doom felt like a sledgehammer. (and, yes, it had a rattle soon after wrapper was removed)
What weight is yours and what is the balance point? (balance on your finger, eyeball it and measure out from the knob) The one I swung was way out at 22+ inches from the knob. Curious if it varies. thanks

I have the 13" 1/2 oz. end loaded model. 26 oz.
Not sure of the balance point, but it is not overly end loaded. Actually swings great.
Some of my team mates have the 12" Dan Smith, and they swing a tad bit more end loaded
I have around 60 cuts on mine , and it is very hot...it is my gamer.