What bat should I use?

r8dr_rider

So I’m sick and tired of all the doom and gloom while surfing the internet. It’s all about vaxx and un vaxx and **** Biden and **** Trump. Stop the spread and blah blah blah.

I go to this site to get away from it all. Also why I love the diamond, dirt and grass.

So I think we should make a thread about what bats you have and let ppl tell you what you should take for league. This is only league. Similar to the last AB thread

I’ll go first. What should I take?

Salvo, Boombah Boss, or Anarchy Rebellion?

I only like taking two bats for league

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Well what ball do you use lol
As I know you use 44’s, if the salvo is broken in take that and the boss, or the boss and the rebellion as you get short barrel and long barrel

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm surprised you don't have a gamer that just feels good. I swung flippers for 3 years. This year I started swinging a monsta grunt style/Fallout. I just stick with 1 bat and swing only that.

Eta: Salvo and rebellion

r8dr_rider

I'm surprised you don't have a gamer that just feels good. I swung flippers for 3 years. This year I started swinging a monsta grunt style/Fallout. I just stick with 1 bat and swing only that.

Eta: Salvo and rebellion

My true gamers are the DeMarini Chup and Wegman ASA. But I have 10 bats so I like to rotate each game. The Anarchy’s are new but broken in

r8dr_rider

Well what ball do you use lol
As I know you use 44’s, if the salvo is broken in take that and the boss, or the boss and the rebellion as you get short barrel and long barrel

44 375 balls. No association. Asa/USA or U trip are good to go

Bagz

Bang!!
.52 ASA League
Krecher
NIW Monsta Black Sheep
KP23
That sheep will need 4-600 hits to get game ready.
I'd use whichever has most hits on it but the 2021 kp23 is my pick because I prefer short barrels. If you prefer long barrels the krecher is hot out of wrapper basically. GL

r8dr_rider

It’s 80 degrees here in SoCal. Playing at 10Pm tonight and it’s will probably be around 65-70 lol. So which bat
Anarchy Rebellion
Easton Wegman
Easton Salvo