Official 2021 Last AB Thread

Adower

Star Player
Pulled ball down the third base line on the ground. Ball hits the base and shoots straight up in the air. If its down the line its a double. Ended up with a single.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Tried that and hit one hopper to pitcher.

Need to stop swing off tee for distance and back to basics. Hit about 60 balls mostly line drives and some hoppers. Couple miss hits. Trying to get some live bp to work out the rest.
Are you thinking/trying to hit certain spots.. perhaps just grip n rip a couple of ab's, that helps me break slumps at times

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Tried that and hit one hopper to pitcher.

Need to stop swing off tee for distance and back to basics. Hit about 60 balls mostly line drives and some hoppers. Couple miss hits. Trying to get some live bp to work out the rest.

When I hit off a tee I hit on 200' little league fields. I try to just hit line drives off the fence. 10 to RF 10 to CF and 10 to LF. If I string a few bad swings together during games, I go right back through the middle and that seems to straighten me right out.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Finals seniors singlewall aluminum league two games

1- 2 run dbl centerfield
2- lineout lc
again better results in 2nd, 3rd ab's but oh well we went 9-0 regular season and 2-0 in tourney.

Redsfan

Fall League Tournament
Game 1- 1B between SS and 3B
Game 2- pop up to RC
5-7 night

Highlight of night I finally hit one out of the baseball stadium in Game one. Went over between the 327 and 368 markers in left. It took a 38 degree night and Classic M's to do it though. Haha. Funny thing was several of the younger guys were trying, we were up big in both games, but the 50 year old (me) and a 44 year old were the only ones to do it. Take that youngsters. Haha

UncleMosk

Coed Playoff - Double Elimination

Replay from last week rain out where we where down 9-0.

3-3: 1b,2b,3b

Thanks Board Bros. Swing was back!

Run ruled them 24-9!

2nd Round
Game 1: HR, onto next winner bracket game
Game 2: Walk.

One hit away to run rule. Top 6 the other squad puts up 21! Now we are in lower bracket with one win away from chip but would need to double dip team that we just lost to. So maybe 3 more games next week!

Last edited: