Worth Cole Campbell The Grand softball bat

jhitman

Has anyone had a chance to hit this bat? I heard someone state that this was a bat similar to the Worth EST (purple) from a few years back. If that is true, this might be a bat have in your bag for 2023. I saw a velo demo on it and it was right there with the Monsta's.

jhitman

I guess no one has a chance to demo this bat yet? I sure miss the bat reviews of the past.

jhitman

Thanks I did see this video the other day. I was hoping that a few other board members may have had the chance to demo this bat. Back about 10 years ago we had a local bat rep that would let us demo all new bats if we would buy from him if we liked a particular one. His prices were fair, but at least we knew what we were getting before we purchased the bat.

Protectyaneck

I'm not convinced that Worth or Miken has changed their formula at all since 2017, other than now offering them in 25oz. Im guessing this is identical to the 12" Freak SuperMax from a couple years back. Which was a good bat.

jhitman

I'm not convinced that Worth or Miken has changed their formula at all since 2017, other than now offering them in 25oz. Im guessing this is identical to the 12" Freak SuperMax from a couple years back. Which was a good bat.
I agree with you. It seems just like a bunch of repaints with the same tech and specs. I agree also, that the bats are still good. I was just hoping for a breakthrough in technology with regards to hitting the 52 cor 300 comp softballs. We have been hitting these balls in league for over 10 years now and nothing seems to standout bat wise to give you that little bit extra.

Back in the day when the Ultra's came out that trampoline affect really changed the game. But that was with the better softballs. With the 52's there is no trampoline affect as far as I know. Some say the Monsta's, but I have seen them in action and it's very little difference to me.