Recent content by 16gamer

1. 16gamer

Triad extreme 3

Thanks for the feedback guys!
  2. 16gamer

Triad extreme 3

Bump for a response on compression question. Also, not to hijack a thread, but is the Freak Black UTrip a better bat than the black and blue Triad 3? Thanks...
  3. 16gamer

For Sale/Trade 26 oz. USSSA RI Z2K EL

Bat is sold!
  4. 16gamer

No thanks on the Barrage.
  5. 16gamer

Price drop. Want to move this thing. Would prefer a trade.
  6. 16gamer

Bump for more looks....
  7. 16gamer

Looking to trade or sell a re-issue, 26 oz. Z2000 EL USSSA with about 250 swings. Returnable but no receipt. No wobbles, rattles, cracks or webbing, The only issue is with the end cap. I let my brother bring this bat to FL and it must have slid down his bat bag and dragged on the ground for a...
  8. 16gamer

C Worlds Brackets.... Who's Going???

Nothing like rain washing out the biggest tournament of the year, 3 out the past 5 years. Time to move this tournament to AZ, SoCal or Vegas. Maybe time to go back to rotating the spot every year.
  9. 16gamer

3 hottest combats

Here's my opinion: 1.) First batch B1 2.) OG Plague Virus 3.) Combatant or Avarice G2 * I have never swung the OG Supremacy or LV, so I can't comment on those.
  10. 16gamer

ri z2k

I have a 26 oz. Z2K RI and I can't seem to get the thing to open up. I have maybe 300-400 swings on it and it recently tested at around 250. Is it possible that I have a dud? Or maybe it doesn't fit my swing very well? I have no problems swinging the Avy2 at 26 oz. and hitting the ball hard, but...
  11. 16gamer

To warranty, or not to Warranty?

I called and they told me that the Avy G2 was a limited run and that they didn't have any left. My options are listed on the website....
  12. 16gamer

To warranty, or not to Warranty?

I'm having a similar issues with my Avy G2. It is barely passing compression after about 500 swings since May with a ton of tracking, but the bats offered on the warranty are not close to the same (Portent, DB, Wanted?) as the Avy G2. I need to make a decision to either return the Avy G2 and...
  13. 16gamer

Virus Plague G2

Another vote for the Avarice G2. Mine just keeps getting hotter. Be careful w/ compression testing, though....
  14. 16gamer

Avarice G2 - Tracking Question

Thanks for the input. Did the tracking start when they changed the bat standard for UTrip? I have a few Combats w/o the new stamp and they are all webbed to hell, but not one sign of tracking whatsoever. Just curious....
  15. 16gamer

Avarice G2 - Tracking Question

I bought an Avarice G2 a few months ago and the thing is on fire. It developed some serious tracking within the first 100 swings, but nothing since. We played in a UTrip tournament this weekend and they were compression testing the bats. I was not allowed to swing the G2 because the Director...