Recent content by 1ahn1

1. 1

Rd52

One thing to remember about the ASA RD28 is that it has a soft barrel relative to other Demar bats before and since. Seems like that would be relevant to how well it would perform against different balls. The whole comp/core issue on different barrels...
  2. 1

Price Check 27oz otc juggy

Anybody know if there was a difference in performance between the U.S. version vs the Canadian version of the OTC?
  3. 1

For Sale ASA J3 30oz

Just sent PP. Gettin' for a buddy.
  4. 1

J3a balance point difference between weights?

I've notice almost the opposite: 28oz felt similar to a 27oz when swinging. Noticed weight difference when picking it straight up.
  5. 1

J3a. .....

Funny, I had the opposite experience. My 28oz feels like a 27oz.
  6. 1

For Trade Utrip J3 27oz NIW w/receipt

Looking for ASA J3 in same condition in 27 or 28oz. ASA J3 only
  7. 1

J3A durable???? Sad face

For those of you who haven't met Jack, he's a little more than your averaged sized player.:rolleyes: Jack, I'm not surprised you broke one. Especially since it's been colder than normal for SoCAl. (high 40's-low 50's @ night). Even if it's a little warmer during the day, think about how hard...
  8. 1

New rec. Division in asa

Liar. hahahahahahahaha...
  9. 1

Simi on Saturday

We're going in as Sleeper Cell. Used to be ASC, but when Atomic dissolved I decided to get rid of the ASC name as well. Plus I revamped the team a little. Funny thing, more than half playing this Sat are subs. Just getting the qualifying out of the way.
  10. 1

2/25 asa

I'm already planning on getting up af 4:30/5:00 cuz it takes my old ass a long time to get started.:p
  11. 1

2/25 asa

Like I have a choice?:D See you guys there.
  12. 1

2/25 asa

Yup, Riverside. Extra 45 minutes of drivetime for my team. The drive back afterwards is going to be a PIA. Sunday won't be fun if we have to show up for a 8am game.
  13. 1

2/25 asa

Aw man, that could be a problem.
  14. 1

2/25 asa

ASA website lists it at West Covina http://www.socal-asa.org/index.php?ct=adult_msp_schedule
  15. 1

Legend LC

I've got 2 26oz NIW. Not allowed to sell them here on the board cuz of the sales policy, but I'd consider a trade. I'm really only interested in ASA RD28 & ASA VX2