Recent content by 1MasterBatter

1. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

I know. Thank god basketball players get to wear pants.
  2. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

No golf gifts. I did buy myself the cherry Js tho.
  3. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

u wrong doe
  4. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

I am currently in the job search process. Leaving my current job because its soul-sucking. They aren't paying mfers to not be stressed. Just enjoy the money when you can.
  5. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

I thought I liked my cobra super nova but that doesn’t seem to be working these days. The good thing is, it’s really easy to scoop the ball and gtfo the green. Which, to me, makes it worth keeping in the bag.
  6. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

We are supposed to be in and around Lego Land for 3 days starting 10/9. Fingers crossed it gets wiped off the map.
  7. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

@louconn
  8. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

I had about an hour to kill after my round on Saturday. I did not stop at the practice green otw out.
  9. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

Not everyone is as advanced as you and country. Remember where you came from, hadge.
  10. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

You sound like a real mcasshole right now.
  11. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

Playing here sunday- https://www.sandpipergolf.com/
  12. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

Ive never been slowed down by anyone getting out of their cart and chugging beers. I get slowed down by people that are bad at golf or by an overcrowded course. Neither of which point toward golf shrinking.
  13. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

Thats a tree shaker, not a tree breaker.
  14. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

I won closest to the pin again today-21”$280. Lmk if you want to buy some of my action for the next outing.
  15. 1MasterBatter

Goff Thread

You should start a golf academy.