Recent content by #1soho

1. #1soho

Looking for a JV softball Head Coach in Walnut Creek, CA

If you know anyone who has experience coaching softball in the SF Bay Area, please contact me. I'm looking for a Junior Varsity Head coach for a local high school. It is a paid position (district stipend) I believe about 1500 or so. Message me or send an email [email protected]
  2. #1soho

Any legal player

Unless this is girls fastpitch then you've got the whole DP/Flex situation that could fit this scenario
  3. #1soho

Any face mask

Question on that, since it's a line drive and it hasn't hit the ground yet what happens. I get that runners on base could tag and advance, but would it be an out since the ball never made contact with the ground or anything other than the fielders equipment?
  4. #1soho

ASA wiping off your hand while pitching

Great thanks a lot. I got a copy of the interpretations from another website (didn't have a login password for yours) I'll keep it with me and next time I see the umpire I'll very respectfully and discretely have this conversation with him, with the interpretation at my disposal.
  5. #1soho

Do you have a rule and/or case # to cite that I can reference for that?
  6. #1soho

Just as an FYI in NFHS dirt is considered a foreign substance when picked up off the ground by the pitcher. I had a conversation with an umpire on Thursday when he warned my pitcher for not wiping her hand off after touching the dirt. We discussed and he said he'd call me and we could discuss...
  7. #1soho

For Sale 7 bats for sale (Easton, Combat, Miken, etc)

Bueller, Bueller.........Fry, Fry.......Anyone interested in some older bats. Better deal if I can send you two or more, then I only have to pay to ship once.
  8. #1soho

Any Appeal needed or called out?

I'll defer to you as I am not an umpire, I just didn't see how it's any different from if I don't tag and then the ball beats me back to the base. Not touching the bases in the correct order to return and tag up properly seemed to be the same basic idea. Just cause he was standing on the base...
  9. #1soho

Any Appeal needed or called out?

You said runner beat the ball back, doesn't this imply that the ball was thrown to 2nd base, so if the fielder had caught the ball in contact with second base doesn't this constitute a live ball appeal, since the runner did not legally tag from 2nd base and then failed to legally return to the base?
  10. #1soho

GTG brass_4 is GTG

Quick shipping, excelent communication and follow up.
  11. #1soho

For Sale/Trade Miken ink 27oz

Sold, thanks.......................................
  12. #1soho

For Sale Demarini cf3 fp bats

Which on is the 32/22, if it's the one in better shape ion the middle I might be interested.
  13. #1soho

For Sale 7 bats for sale (Easton, Combat, Miken, etc)

Help me get rid of these last few bats.......Make offers
  14. #1soho

For Sale LTB 30/18 Demarini Vendetta

You can get one here for 99.95 or a 2 pack for 169.95. I'm looking for the same bat but a 32/20, unfortunately they only have the 30/18 available closeout bats. I tried putting in the URL but it wouldn't take so just search Google for them
  15. #1soho

GTG ABLXTRA is GTG

Great deal with ABLXTRA, thanks