21rob21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks!!! Good luck to you in Utica, smashin. FYI I have played one national tourney in Ohio, Usssa. We took 5th in the C and I hit 3 homeruns in 5 games and hit decent at the plate after homerun limit. I had a blast and just so ya know I'm not one of those guys that has to play a certain position or bat in the 4 hole. I'll whatever I have to to help ya win games!!! Rumor has it I'm the greatest catcher in the history of slow pitch softball...lmao!!!
    I just noticed our SBF ID's are very similar!! lol...do you wear #21? I do wear #22!
    Well I just google mapped a drive from Jamestown to Niagra falls it looks like Angola is about half way. It would be just about an hour drive for both of us. Now all I have for bp is ASA balls, I think I have about 20 or so. We play in an all metal league so my sticks are mainly metal, my juggy is now dead, my crush is almost dead, and I also have a triton. If this team takes off I will start adding some Utrip...no prob!! My number is (716) 708-5591 and its Kyle! Im out of work early so anytime today call if youd like. But I'm guessing this weekend is gonna be real busy for both. Talk to ya soon Rob!!
    I don't think I could get a full team together that weekend for a scrimmage, I will try though.
    I usually play 3rd, very solid, I can play outfield well though but not fast enough for three man. Our tourney team is kind of hit and miss due to the fact guys around here can't committ enough of there time. The 21st I am suppossed to go to a tourney but it doesn't have to happen. I have two guys who play great outfield with the best arms and accuracy in my area. So if you want lets really set a date I'll bring myself and some other guys for you to take a look at. If your interested in us let me know, if not no big deal. The 21st will be fine with me but we need a halfway point and a field!!!! At least this way you can see if we are what ya want without waiting till next year and its always good to have 20 solid for a tourney team.
    Great!! How many guys do you have so far? What positions do you need? How many you lookin to get? About BP, I have tournies every weekend this month and I believe early September but I can probably do a Sunday. If you need to gimme a tryout!!! lol...no problem with that!!
    I will definitely stay in touch. Where did you see us last year? Well there is three Shinetime guys that are good friends so I can probably persuade them if need be. As soon as you have info let me know and I can work on some guys during the winter as well. Have you began thinking of sponsors? We should get together soon while the weather is good and take some BP? Meet half way or something...lmk
    I play modified on Tuesday and Wednesday. Slowpitch tournies most weekends and league on Sundays. The tourney team I play for is Jose 360. I'm about 1 hour and 20 minutes south of Amherst in Jamestown. I can definitely spread the word and would be interested myself. I also know some players down here in Jamestown who might be interested. Have a few guys that play for Shinetime. LMK
    I'd have to ask around. I'm not sure who would be interested in traveling like that. I think it would be fun because it gets old playing the same teams every weekend. Also, always playing in meaningful tournaments rather than fundraisers and junk would be cool too.
    Hey check out my Tournies in RI for USSSA as I have Teams from all over and all Classes. Hotels near Complex, cash back as prizes and all one days, so play both days on a weekend and I'll knock $50.00 off, also all are 3GGG or 4GG. Thanks!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…