Recent content by 2BigSoftBalls

1. 2

For Sale Mizuno Pro GMP700AXOBK Ochre Yellow Lace

Not looking to trade. $220. Broken in TIP. Used it for spring '16 season.
  2. 2

For Sale Official 12.5" Wilson SBF Exclusive A2000 SP125 Fielding Glove Pre-Sale Thread

I can not wait to get mine. Bought one to wear on each hand. Forget throwing. Looking good is what's most important and this glove looks good!
  3. 2

For Sale Custom cut palm pads

Palm pads are 100% bull hide and 2.4-3.2mm thick. These are custom cut to go inbetween the palm and finger lining of your glove. $13, shipping included. DM me any questions or interest.
  4. 2

For Sale Bulk Glove Lace

I'll post a new thread in gloves on Monday with more pictures of lace. Thank you for the suggestion.
  5. 2

For Sale Bulk Glove Lace

Pictured is tan lace and a glove relaced with red lace that I cut, but I have many other colors. I purchase hides from the same place Tanners does and cut the lace myself to 5 and 6mm. The same length the Rawlings factory uses. I would like to keep this at a minimum order of 12 pieces at $3.85 a...
  6. 2

For Sale Tucci Glove 12.75" Single Post Web

Price drop to $175
  7. 2

Price drop to $200
  8. 2

Trying this again. I swapped the trapeze web with a single post new Rawlings web. This glove was Custom made for me. Had to take a lace out of one of the pinky finger holes (as pictured) to make it two in the pinky accessible. Barely used it. Not broken in either way (traditional or TIP)...
  9. 2

For Sale Rawlings Pro Department HOH 12.5"

Glove has been sold
  10. 2

Bumping this back up for some more looks
  11. 2

Names can be "sharpied" out. It wasn't supposed to have my name on it. Or red lace. Or black Y web. As some of you know. Wasn't planning on selling it either. Buying a house.