Recent content by 33Bandit

1. 33Bandit

Need honest reviews on a easton flex usssa thinking of getting one.

Got the 27oz Flex. It took 200+ swings to break in, but after that it got pretty hot. Not a hot out of the wrapper bomb dropper like Miken or Worth bats, but it's definitely comparable after 200 cuts. Time will tell if it's more durable though.
  2. 33Bandit

Hoodies and Jerseys

Elijah...I sent you a PM yesterday. Did you get it?
  3. 33Bandit

You guys weren't kidding about the J3A

The Flipper makes that sound, but the J3A doesn't. That's weird that yours does.
  4. 33Bandit

ASA Ultra, local deal

I was quoted $175 (shipped) for a NIW last week.
  5. 33Bandit

Razzle for B17

Website for Steve: http://www.steveyamasaki.com/index.html Surgery was postponed until Monday the 27th.
  6. 33Bandit

great deal with 33bandit

You're welcome...............and thank you!
  7. 33Bandit

Has anyone seen wickedstixxs lately???

I left the building for an hour. When I got back there it was...a brand new Anderson Back Pack sitting on my desk. Man she's pretty;) Thanks wickedstixxs. I'll definitely do business with you again...
  8. 33Bandit

I've heard nothing but good about you. It's all good... I'm just anxious to get the bag:D :D :D I hope you get better soon. This damm heat waves a biaachhhh...
  9. 33Bandit

If you have a way to get ahold of him, could you please tell him to check his PM's? I ordered something from him last week, but he hasn't responded since I sent the money. Thanks, Mike
  10. 33Bandit

Damn you Merritt! Me and you need to talk

wickedstixxs...you have a PM. Can you please get back to me a.s.a.p. Thanks...